Epic Perfect World

Mystic

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
To the GM:

Search = **** . Garbage old threads w/ outdated crap and useless junk, pls no. Why do people complain about new threads, wtf? This is a forum. You want it dead? Plus, you realize that most of those threads are made by PvE players that can't even dream of PvPing

To others:

Sage mystic bc better unless you have good DD gear then go demon, spam thickt and pray. lelo
I mean seriously you can't possibly be bad at mystic regardless, you use 4 skills in rotation when DDing and either way you'll win ez.

waou... LMAO.

kid im at 2.7 per day wtf u slackin randi
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2014, 01:28 pm by Eviction

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
To the GM:

Search = **** . Garbage old threads w/ outdated crap and useless junk, pls no. Why do people complain about new threads, wtf? This is a forum. You want it dead? Plus, you realize that most of those threads are made by PvE players that can't even dream of PvPing

To others:

Sage mystic bc better unless you have good DD gear then go demon, spam thickt and pray. lelo
I mean seriously you can't possibly be bad at mystic regardless, you use 4 skills in rotation when DDing and either way you'll win ez.

Eviction #1 forum warrior :tiger-3:

Zirkon

To the GM:

To others:

Ur getting on same lvl with Mentalista + Kyrios combined slowly day by day brother lel

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ur getting on same lvl with Mentalista + Kyrios combined slowly day by day brother lel
At least Mentalista's posts were amusing and entertaining. This Eviction need learn from Father Tideborn. :monkey-1:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
u kids are my fans man legit you care so much its like im your idol or something xD

the best >me<

Zirkon

u kids are my fans man legit you care so much its like im your idol or something xD

the best >me<
Yes brother ur my idol i look up to you ^^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Yes brother ur my idol i look up to you ^^

well if u want tips to play wr look up my video "sword massacre" and learn

only the best wr only play with swords

Zirkon

well if u want tips to play wr look up my video "sword massacre" and learn

only the best wr only play with swords
i saw brother i couldnt imagine how i ever could be like you ur soo good like occult ice i didnt even knew about that skill :(

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
i saw brother i couldnt imagine how i ever could be like you ur soo good like occult ice i didnt even knew about that skill :(

LOL, ikr