Epic Perfect World

Mystic

scatterer3

I dont think sage/demon can be better than each other at DD or support... It just depends on the person that is playing on it.

The only thing that changes between sage and demon are the extra effects that are added to the skills whenever you choose one cultivation. I have played with both cultivations... But i still think that my gameplay suits more with demon than sage when it comes to damage and whenever i'm supporting of course sage #1.

Off-Topic: Even if my main is ep... Yes, i have a mystic... Please don't hate. :'(

Why... why post farm... you got the damn veteran title already... why?!  :'(

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Why... why post farm... you got the damn veteran title already... why?!  :'(

waou... LMAO.

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
I have 1 thing to add. In general sage mystics have a better skill set for mass pk, and in general demon mystics have a better set for 1v1. I've been both demon and sage and I liked both for different reasons. Demon and sage differs less for mystics than for most other classes, so there is not really a wrong choice.

As said before, you will have to work out the specifics by urself at the links that have been supplied.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Maxmilion

• Characters: Banchou
  • Faction: Aeons
if u still dun hve clue, go ingame see the encyclopedia click the skill tab n then under the class window choose mystic after tat punch in the search box " a " n search. u can view the skills n differs them with their cultis.they dun provide all the skills mystic has but still u can hve a better clue for mystic skills. hope tat helped  ^-^
i'll bring an army that starts from me and ends with you

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
He just want to learn the Demon and Sage differences from the veterans perspective.

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
sage more supportive i suppose and could be beast in 1v1

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
not much difference between both tbh  :-X

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I've played both, and in my opinion, sage is better. Just my opinion though.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
I agree with this. I've seen sages do crazy damage, and be tank. And there are those who play demon and still are good support. The best way to know is to look at the skill set, figure out what sounds best to you and start playing :smiley:.

thou kaid is known to be bad in general *flips back into coma*

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Both sage and demon are great for a mystic. You honestly cannot go wrong, lol.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Swink

Off topic: If you look at the past thread's this guy has made, he makes thread's just to make them LOL. All asking about some class.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-9: I bet next thread will be "How to be a good seeker"  :normal-19:

On topic: Sage Mystic is best.  ;)

Opulence

thou kaid is known to be bad in general *flips back into coma*

true tho ...  :sad:

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I bet next thread will be "How to be a good seeker" 

With an easy answer: Do.not.spam.vortex.

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Sage always wins (I mean as a suggested culti by other players). I'm just saying, I have no idea about it :)) But when I searched for an answer most people suggested sage. There is even a poll about it, (I don't remember in which thread) sage won. Whether people are right or wrong is up to you

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well... read every skill book for sage/demon, and see which one would suit you best. I really don't see why people say sage is more supportive, otherwise, my main mystic would be sage. Maybe I'm just unlucky on sage mystic, because my sage break doesn't proc, and sage rapid doesn't reset as much as is says, plus sage shell really don't make a difference in defense compared to my demon mystic. Demon petals last way longer than sage ones, long enough for it to be considered a buff, demon comfort mist procs a decent amount (plus it's nice to use as a potential aoe purify when squad gets zerged or something), and demon verdant shell saved me countless times. Even with all of that being said, it still depends on your opinion (1v1 or mass, it's demon for me, even with same gears on both cultis).Anyway, TL:DR, but if you can afford to play around with both cultis, do so. See which one suits your playstyle.

Edit: Condensed it a bit.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2014, 02:38 pm by ₤ίɭ₮