Epic Perfect World

KSing...aka...Kill Stealing

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
 :normal-38: make a sin and farm with it. ppl rarely get ks'd when i playing a demon farming sin, or even a barb.

ks = kill secure so mob doesn't reset, my excuse for ksing xDDDDDDDD

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
dude go to candy crush..... this is pk server loool

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Stop ks me nob  :'(
faction leader still blue name 24/7 haha lol

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
  • Characters: Lord_Tzaphil
  • Faction: Angered
I am not QQing, I am stating a fact......your negative arguments are invalid....and thank you for your positive agreements  for those of you that understand...I just want to say I came from a server that I thought was filled with rude people only to come to this server to find a bunch of children that trash talk in WC all day long (or when their mommies let them play) I didn't make this statement so you negative people can argue with me...like I said I am, just pointing out a fact that once again this server has some very rude , and disrespectful children playing....whether it can be moderated or not isn't my goal...but  for all the rest of us who are intelligent enough to know....KSing just isn't okay...and for those who stand against it you are probably the ones KSing all the time..one last thing if someone plays this game and is run off by rude people it may not matter to you...but I am almost positive that Agatio didn't develop this server which is ranked #1 to see people get run off the way they do......furthermore I am done with this post because I have no time to argue anyones invalid arguments...thank you...have a nice day....
Angel

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
faction leader still blue name 24/7 haha lol

You want spank oma

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
lol omg complaining about pve kills on pk server

go play pwi omg xDDDD

actually... i believe this is a pve server... if it were to be a true blue pk server there would be no such thing as going blue name :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Unfortunatly this problem cannot be solved :/
I thought in maybe created Base Quests for character level but its not possible.
People will have to deal with this :/

I'm also locking this topic, i see this is going out the glass already.