Epic Perfect World

Character Ini Edit Requests

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
Also I was just thinking, I understand you have trouble with the 'Print Screen' feature - so I was wondering if you had 'Snipping Tool'? Most computers come with this application and it'll allow you to simply copy a selected portion of your screen and save instantly  ^-^

I know about Snipping Tool, I just have Gyazo already, so I use that. I can start using Snipping tool if it helps thou.

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
I know about Snipping Tool, I just have Gyazo already, so I use that. I can start using Snipping tool if it helps thou.

Okies^^ Oh no if you have a tool then it is completely fine, just wasn't sure is all. Tis just ashame that ur SS don't work, would love to see examples of ur works for female chars  :sad:
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
Well, I used snipping tool for this, but here is my Main char. I did this a year ago when I originaly learned to ini edit.

Last Edit: Nov 13, 2014, 05:18 pm by Drelina

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Well, I used snipping tool for this, but here is my Main char. I did this a year ago when I originaly learned to ini edit.

This is beautiful work, I like it. And if this is when you originally started then I can only imagine how far you've come with edits  ^-^
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I have some request for you whenever you're available, please let me know :smiley:

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
I have some request for you whenever you're available, please let me know :smiley:

Message me on the forums or reply to this thread, I'll get to it when I see it. :)

P.S.. I just now figured out how to use this [shadow=green,left]shadow[/shadow] thing. *Excited Squeal*

xD I'm werid.
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2014, 10:36 pm by Drelina

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
i Would like barb ini Panda prefered *make him skiny*try to make like hair on head or some kind of hat thingy*etc etc etc  :police: