• Forum Veteran
Description

Enjoy

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Good video good music easy gvg's :police:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
meh idk all pks nowadaysl the same thing, same faces, same places and in most cases recorded by an archer lol

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
meh idk all pks nowadaysl the same thing, same faces, same places and in most cases recorded by an archer lol

Yeap and whats even worse you have to play same game  :normal-44:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
nice video , looked like some fun pks.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Yeap and whats even worse you have to play same game  :normal-44:

lol why so sarcastic?
dont you enjoy fighting some new ppl now and then?
or pking at some other place than silverpool with those damned hills occasionally?

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
lol why so sarcastic?
or pking at some other place than silverpool with those damned hills occasionally?

What new people tho? Pk is so boring latey  :sad:

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
would have been fun to make it to that pk that grouping at times would have been amazing :P

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
good video harpist you are the best  :normal-42:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
lol why so sarcastic?

You enjoy what you have not what you want to have, else you gonna end up quite unhappy if you start to think your way.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You enjoy what you have not what you want to have, else you gonna end up quite unhappy if you start to think your way.

Hey this is a game and if you enjoy doing the same old thing day by day in your free time thats great.
I was just saying that im missing some variety in the pks ive participated in lately.
Every video (not just yours) looks the exact same.
If that doesnt bother you thats cool, most people get bored after a bit doing the exact same thing daily though -  and that has nothing to do with beeing "happy or unhappy with what you have"

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants