Epic Perfect World

Tailor Skill Level 10

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
  • Characters: Lord_Tzaphil
  • Faction: Angered
okay so i made a mistake and crafted Dragon armor for a level 148 toon...duh!...now what to do...well I decided why not just craft some armor until i hit 150...yet now i have to level my crafting skill to level 10...so I am stuck trying to figure this out How does one get level 10 Tailor skill ? ???
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2014, 08:53 pm by Tzaphil
Angel

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What item exactly do you want to craft? Dragon Armor requires only level 8 Tailor you already should have.

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
yes but i did make it prematurely...now i want to make the highest level arcane armor from tailor it requires level 10 skill it is called tai chi vest, tai chi linen, tai chi sandals, tai chi arm guards etc...
Angel

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
yes but i did make it prematurely...now i want to make the highest level arcane armor from tailor it requires level 10 skill it is called tai chi vest, tai chi linen, tai chi sandals, tai chi arm guards etc...

..Whats the point of making that when the top craftable gear (Non rank) is dragon..?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There's no way to upgrade manufacture level to 10. Also best NPC armor is worse than level 110 armor you get for starter characters. But if you really want to craft it, I can lower the manufacture requirements of these items to 9.

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
no its ok i will let her borrow my 110 gear from  my cleric but thanks
Angel

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
..Whats the point of making that when the top craftable gear (Non rank) is dragon..?

I accidently made her the dragon armor but she is only level 148 she cannot use the dragon armor til she is level 150...I dont want to leave her without armor...so i made another cleric and gave her the 110 armor until she is level 150 so she can use the dragon armor....
Angel

Offline Hess

Why not just make lvl 120 or 130 eq? No difficulties at all to make those.
Desire. Discipline. Dedication.

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
Why not just get a few SLS and make it 150 now and put on you dragon gear

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
You could also make Nirvana gear, which is 145, not that hard to make, also you can find it many places.

Level 30 base

Offline ~ ~ ~

On this Server you don't need to level tailor skills. once your character reaches level 110 - all your skills are maxed. IE: No need for NPC armor here :)