Epic Perfect World

Question

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
  • Is it any adult/mature faction on this server? A faction that chills out, knowing this is just a game to waste time on and not real life, chatting and making bad jokes with friends and doesn't think you die irl when you die in the game? If so feel free to tell me I wanna join it..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

scatterer3

Shindola

much post farm?

On topic: Not sure, but most of the factions on TW map are filled with teens/kids.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
  • Is it any adult/mature faction on this server? A faction that chills out, knowing this is just a game to waste time on and not real life, chatting and making bad jokes with friends and doesn't think you die irl when you die in the game? If so feel free to tell me I wanna join it..

Shindola is a good guild that's not really pk-related but does a lot of small pk.
Overseers is another good guild, though I don't know how active they are.
Oblivion, my opinion is the same as Overseers.

Good luck in finding your guild.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Shindola is a good guild that's not really pk-related but does a lot of small pk.
Overseers is another good guild, though I don't know how active they are.
Oblivion, my opinion is the same as Overseers.

Good luck in finding your guild.

Oblivion has level 30 base but virtually is inactive, with nobody ever online. OS was pretty active when I was in it, but I don't think they PvP at all.