Epic Perfect World

Patch 36

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Barbarian's balance patch:
- Poleaxe physical attack and range improved
- New rings with much better defence

So if you are Barbarian - you have to recraft your weapon and rings in order to get new stats!

Last Edit: Feb 05, 2012, 04:14 pm by Agatio

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Nice. I'm a little disappointed that we lose the +70 physical attack bonus for the 2% reduce physical damage taken, but the magic defense from refining is amazing.

Question though, any new axes crafted from here on out will have the updated damage/range, or will you still have to craft it and then reforge it?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nice. I'm a little disappointed that we lose the +70 physical attack bonus for the 2% reduce physical damage taken, but the magic defense from refining is amazing.
Damage increase on the weapons in the end is higher than it was supposed to be due to the loss of phys attack from rings. Also +2% is from TT g17, from better rings it's more :P
Question though, any new axes crafted from here on out will have the updated damage/range, or will you still have to craft it and then reforge it?
Of course new axes will have new, updated stats.

Offline Rompur

nice update :) thx for thinking our Wb's  8)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Damage increase on the weapons in the end is higher than it was supposed to be due to the loss of phys attack from rings. Also +2% is from TT g17, from better rings it's more :P

Of course new axes will have new, updated stats.
Nice, it looks like you thought of everything in this patch. Anyway, now I'm really excited to get to 145 for my lunar gear to see how good this patch truly is. :3
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2012, 10:42 am by Chum