Epic Perfect World

Great spot to level at 110?

Offline L.

• Wrong Side of Heaven
  • Text<-
Seeing how the bunnies don't level me anymore, are there any good mobs that'll get me 150? I've been looking around but not really knowing what im doing xD

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Most people lvl in Phoenix Valley (PV) from lvl 110+. Here's a guide that might help you out:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16418.0

If you have any other questions, please let us know. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Yes in pv(phoenix valley) npc can be found at east atchosaur near elder. Get all the skills upgraded before that. Then lvl 120/130 gears can be crafted by farming mobs in oht (npc can be found in the center of archosaur on the platform, purchase a key to enter). Lvl 145 mats can be found in either hell or sage world near second town (enter by 1k streams and need first fairy).
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Zirkon

Phoenix valley, its mostly solo able if u cant solo it do it with a pt, And Do Crazy stones/bhs
You can also farm in Shrine of ancestors but its time taking u can make ecs too though.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Phoenix valley, its mostly solo able if u cant solo it do it with a pt, And Do Crazy stones/bhs
You can also farm in Shrine of ancestors but its time taking u can make ecs too though.
Shrine of anchestors or starry wild but the mobs hits a tiny bit harder then pv ones.
P.S.: don't lure too many mobs in pv at start!!!!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3