Epic Perfect World

A Guild Base Mat Exhange.

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
  • Characters: TheSadist,
  • Faction: AlfaHelix
Sometimes with some smaller guild or bigger guilds as well. Some times people don't use some classes. So it might be interesting to be able to say echange Tideborn Mats... for say... Human or such. When the mats are full, yet another is almost half full with no signs of filling.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
>leader fix mats plz< i get cancer because of that, +1 if possible

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Not bad idea I think

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1. It's so annoying for guild leaders to have to go back and forth to distribute mats. It'd be much easier if guildies could do this themselves.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
That was my biggest annoyance while running Mysidia.  The base couldn't level fast enough, so we'd have all these mats and they'd sit and rot and ugh.  So not a bad idea.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
+1, nice idea.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
The leader can exchange the mats in the material vault, it does not take much work, when you exchange you do lose half of the mats, it would be nice if other officers such as the Director and maybe Marshals could exchange materials when they fill up and the leader is not available. I have on many occasions taken my mats down to zero while working on leveling the base. Now I regularly take them down to zero because I do not need them. Also if you level your Material Vault it holds more. Another possibility is maybe add the various building materials in the Base Manager goods, so they can be purchased, and turned in like the materials you get from quests.

Level 30 base