Epic Perfect World

GodsArmy/Worms vs Warning

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
can you not say gf and move on? is your ego that hurt?
@harp

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
GvG  :shocked: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

on topic :good video I couldn't watch it

Offline BriEsT

• Don
get a better genie
use distance instead of customization(use ''show simple models'' and max or half ''Distance'' on UI setting)
and use def wep mainly

^This and abit more , was ok vid .

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
ah the pk i spent riding my pink unicorn until i got too bored to even do that.

also @ harp: if you didnt notice fmp also mentioned he wasnt in that pk i suppose he just didnt notice our fellow allies worms in the video.

nice video. old icons though, you didnt update your client yet? xD embrace the unicorn!!!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
idk xD wasn't that harlock on his ep ? i only see tank  from worms  :-X unless tank= worms  :-X
 :-X keep it clean n dont stress so the video doesn't get locked

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
WOOOW VALUE PK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zilara

For the record: it was 13 GA vs 25 Warning (at least that's what I saw in common chat) when I came with 2 other Worms. Few min later we were a full squad. That makes it 23 vs 25 :) but np, if you want to have gvg we won't interfere  :normal-1:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
lol warning failures got rekt 28 vs 3 GA and 1 Worm and come qq in this thread :'(
Even tho i kinda got bored of 100 pk videos per day i watched abit cause its intresting to see the prespective of the one you fight :smiley:
Nice video :police:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
change genie please... anyway liked the music and meh video wasnt that bad either even doe is kinda boring to watch a wr in mass
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
For the record: it was 13 GA vs 25 Warning (at least that's what I saw in common chat) when I came with 2 other Worms. Few min later we were a full squad. That makes it 23 vs 25 :) but np, if you want to have gvg we won't interfere  :normal-1:
We shouldn't interfere indeed.  :smiley:

On topic: Nice video. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
sorry zilara but the 15minutes i pk'd there it was only tank from worms n 10 of us vs warning till the rage faction signet, n as u see in pk Kyle uses show important players only so it couldn't really show any worm for me  :-X n most of time these kids are butthurt   :rolleyes:  ^-^ n ty for help ofc

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
On topic: nice video.
Off topic: did you ruined harp video again??? J.k xD
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
On topic: nice video.
Off topic: did you ruined harp video again??? J.k xD

don't lie you was serious

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Pffft no lie :( i'm all cute and fluffy!!!!!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3