:normal-2: These comments  :normal-9:

+1 meng. Good suggestion.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
that's not point of thread

not point of thread either

also not point of thread

this thread isn't even about pk specifically why are you obsessing over that one sentence

not what thread is about either

still not what it's about

I think a lot of people didn't get the point

I agree with this thread actually even tho agatio said it can't be done  :sad:

Can't believe I made you that smart..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
That moment when Swane is one of the only people that understands the point I'm getting at.

Agatio too.  :-[ I wish that this was implementable, its such a hastle to have a gank of barbarians running around the island stealing the drops everyone else has PK'd for and flying off into the sunset.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Not like i'm pinoy... But i used to do the same thing when i needed something(And of course people did the same to me). However, i dont think it needs to be implemented even if its a good suggestion otherwise it would be even more easier to get ecs and Nightscream island wouldn't be fun as before(Yes, i have fun looking at how down pinoys are).  :police:

Off-topic: WAOU, I'm impressed that as a nerd you could make a thread that doesn't get me insulting you xddddddddddd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Not like i'm pinoy... But i used to do the same thing when i needed something(And of course people did the same to me). However, i dont think it needs to be implemented even if its a good suggestion otherwise it would be even more easier to get ecs and Nightscream island wouldn't be fun as before(Yes, i have fun looking at how down pinoys are).  :police:

Off-topic: WAOU, I'm impressed that as a nerd you could make a thread that doesn't get me insulting you xddddddddddd

We'd be great friends.  :police:
Funny to see how many wannabes jumped in right there and tried to sound smart without reading or understanding the point of the thread. Clowns detected.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
We'd be great friends.  :police:

Start posting less useless things so we can talk. :police:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
this thread made me lose brain cells

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Start posting less useless things so we can talk. :police:

This is why we're perfect for eachother. We both shitpost.

Hmu in game bby

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :rolleyes: ns was made to piss you off while farming n rage quit -1

Offline Drive

• 🌙

also not point of thread

this thread isn't even about pk specifically why are you obsessing over that one sentence

LOOOOL.

DeadPolii

Stop QQing!!

Nightscream was never meant to be PVE because it is always will be PK as it is PK area.

from the moment it is PK area,PPL can pk u and kill and steal whatever they want and u can kill them and steal and thats how goes PK outside nightscream as well if u drop item it is picked cus the one who killed earned that by killing u it is PK bro thats how it goes and it should not changed!

If u want PVE go TT/PV/GV/or some other events and thats it! STOP QQ!!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

also not point of thread

LMAO roomi :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Stop QQing!!

Nightscream was never meant to be PVE because it is always will be PK as it is PK area.

from the moment it is PK area,PPL can pk u and kill and steal whatever they want and u can kill them and steal and thats how goes PK outside nightscream as well if u drop item it is picked cus the one who killed earned that by killing u it is PK bro thats how it goes and it should not changed!

If u want PVE go TT/PV/GV/or some other events and thats it! STOP QQ!!

is this a serious post or sarcasm

if it's serious you should really start practicing reading before you post because otherwise it will make you look... well, dumb. 

if u drop item it is picked cus the one who killed earned that by killing u

your sentence right there is the point of this topic, not making NS a non-PK area, not being a QQ thread about PK, not a thread to make "easy ec".  His point in this thread is that, yes, the drops should be yours if you make the kill but that's not always the case since it's easy for a random person to holy path after you kill the person, pick the coins, IG, fly away with your reward.

start reading before you post this was explained so many times before already  :rolleyes:

do people just make it a habit to read one sentence only and then post  :-X