Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
change color of epic coins so that they dont hrut me eyes lol

maybe like green idk lol :police:

Agatio ain't got no time for that.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Agatio ain't got no time for that.

lol he should bc then i could have like ogre color coins and new currecny called shrek buck xDDD

wtb ws belt 164 shreks np yessssssss :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Zirkon

lol he should bc then i could have like ogre color coins and new currecny called shrek buck xDDD

wtb ws belt 164 shreks np yessssssss :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
You literally have a 5 year old brain lelo

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
... you're stupid... but in a slight good and noob way..
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014, 05:20 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
maybe we can have it in a troll color

troll icon?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
lol ur a dumb ***** yourself ****** do not speak to me like you're nothing less than downer

ROFLMAOCOPTER SAYS YOU
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I can't believe that i heard the word downer from a downer that keeps tryharding on forums and pay for game like a nerd... Your life must be so bad, also you talk as if you were good at something... Take a chill bro, dontMad, dontStress, enjoyLIFE... ups i forgot that the last thing doesn't exists in your dictionary.

Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014, 05:42 pm by Leevy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
ROFLMAOCOPTER SAYS YOU
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I can't believe that i heard the word downer from a downer that keeps tryharding on forums and pay for game like a nerd... Your life must be so bad, also you talk as if you were good at something... Take a chill bro, dontMad, dontStress, enjoyLIFE... ups i forgot that the last thing doesn't exists in your dictionary.

you are literally nobody lol. this nerd ****** play game 24/7 afk in misfortune on forums talking like some wannabe l3l3EDGY420 blaze it hipster. onli tryhard bro is u, I bet you think you actually sound cool talking like some person with downs w/ fail english on purpose

"Pay for game" LOL? I can afford it bc I have $$$. You are in Xpendables probably the biggest cash shop yoloswag guild since Artifex you sad little hypocrite

u think u can offend me lel ya right

legitly brainless girl but then again this is PW and im not surprised

unlike you  i joke and laugh but am not as completely autismal irl as am in game, sorry you do not have the privilege of that, which i do :)

git mad saddie
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014, 05:55 pm by Eviction

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you are literally nobody lol. this nerd ****** play game 24/7 afk in misfortune on forums talking like some wannabe l3l3EDGY420 blaze it hipster. onli tryhard bro is u

u think u can offend me lel ya right

legitly brainless girl but then again this is PW and im not surprised

unlike you scrubs i joke and laugh but am not as completely autismal irl as am in game, sorry you do not have the privilege of that, which i do :)
go make more burgers in mc donals kid

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
go make more burgers in mc donals kid

0/10 attempt. I dont work at mcdonalds but hey, if I did, at least working at McDonalds pays $ and is better than being unemployed

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
ROFLMAOCOPTER SAYS YOU

what has xpendable done to you  :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: