Epic Perfect World

Tsakhi's Writing Corner (Updated!)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I love some of your poems!
I don't mind depressive poems either,not all poems should be the same,and i like yours cuz they are different^^.

btwofftopicbutgzonsupportmember :-[

EricaMurcas

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I'm glad you like some of my poems, it inspires me to keep writing. Also, thanks for the congrats, that, too, is very much appreciated. <3

EricaMurcas

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

[shadow=red,left]Everything you wrote were great and exceptional, but the one I quoted was my favorite..  :[/shadow]smiley:

EricaMurcas

Thank you, Von, that means a lot coming from a fellow writer. I put a lot of thought into "Despair" because it's what a lot of people feel at some point in their life.

The next poem is merely called "I Am" and it has a decidedly darker twist to it. A far cry from sadness and despair to be sure!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Thank you, Von, that means a lot coming from a fellow writer. I put a lot of thought into "Despair" because it's what a lot of people feel at some point in their life.

The next poem is merely called "I Am" and it has a decidedly darker twist to it. A far cry from sadness and despair to be sure!

This is awesome :-X

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I like every single poem. I have them all equal, no favourite though. Keep writing and try publishing a short story next time. I'd be more than glad seeing you writing something different than poems next time... :)

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
  • Faction: ✗

WOW best  :normal-42:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

Nice one!! :normal-42:

Offline Toxique

• Dexter ♥ Hannibal ♥ Breaking Bad ♥
  • Characters: Toxique
  • Faction: Warning

I'm not into poetry, but this one ... you're my new favourite author lol  ;D

EricaMurcas

*blushes* I appreciate all the feedback, it means a lot to me, it really does. I always aim to please my readers, whether it be through poems or mere in passing thoughts. Once again, thank you all for your opinions, support, and feedback.

To Eternity: I actually have a collection of short stories, but, alas, they are fan fiction, some of which are Perfect World related. I'm also working on a small pet project known only as Project Xeno. It's more of a journal into the human mind, but this particular human's mind has been altered, therefore, it sees things differently than how most humans perceive the world. It is quite aware of its alterations and how it got that way. So, not only does it have to deal with an altered conscious, it must also face the facts that it is an experiment... an experiment that could go awry, an experiment that could go crazy, an experiment that could, quite possibly, alter the human race until they are extinct.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

This could be the lyrics of a good metal song.

EricaMurcas

This is truly how I feel. It's a bit sappy, not like my usual fare, but I felt as though I needed to share it for some reason. Also, it would be neat if someone made "I Am" into a heavy metal song, I'd love to hear that.

EricaMurcas

This is an old poem I wrote one night when I just couldn't sleep. The period is there for a reason, it censored scr.aping. Sorry about that. 

I do have a creative journal, most of it's fanfiction, though. Also, there IS adult themes, but I try to keep them clearly marked, so it's safe for the most part. Some of my stories span pages, some span chapters, but writing is a passion of mine. Also, it's weird. >.>

Last Edit: Mar 03, 2015, 11:59 am by Tsakhi

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice work you have there. ^^
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: