Epic Perfect World

A few suggestions

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Hello,

A few suggestions have gone through my mind, thought I'd share it here and see if it was possible to implement them.

As first, nothing major but could still be enjoyable : Removing/Lowering the cd of the wardrobe fashion sets. I know it's far from a long time to wait 1minute to change set, but I think removing it couldnt harm anything.

Secondly, I've always thought about something that could be similar to binding an item, little advanced version of this.
I thought about some binding process that could possibly work the same way as the current binding, but would also make the piece you bind not reshapeable (could work the same way for ornas and wouldnt be able to change the engraves on it), this way no one would ever be scared of reshaping or npc'ing the wrong item and loosing a rare piece of gear. This process would keep all the characteristics of the current binding process of course.

I have no idea if any of this is possible but thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks  :police:

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
For the first one, I think it's possible to decrease the cd of changing wardrobe sets. (Decrease the cd of makeover scrolls as well :sad:)

As for the second, I don't know if it's possible for equipment to be bound in such a way as that. But having this can be a good way to avoid people engraving or reshaping the wrong item.

+1 anyway. Having these features in-game wouldn't really harm anything '-'

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Wouldnt see any harm in adding the first idea, not sure if the binding can be done like that.+1

Swink

Hello,

A few suggestions have gone through my mind, thought I'd share it here and see if it was possible to implement them.

As first, nothing major but could still be enjoyable : Removing/Lowering the cd of the wardrobe fashion sets. I know it's far from a long time to wait 1minute to change set, but I think removing it couldnt harm anything.

Secondly, I've always thought about something that could be similar to binding an item, little advanced version of this.
I thought about some binding process that could possibly work the same way as the current binding, but would also make the piece you bind not reshapeable (could work the same way for ornas and wouldnt be able to change the engraves on it), this way no one would ever be scared of reshaping or npc'ing the wrong item and loosing a rare piece of gear. This process would keep all the characteristics of the current binding process of course.

I have no idea if any of this is possible but thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks  :police:

+1 for sure. Also reducing cd of makeover scrolls as well.
As for binding suggestion, I'm not sure where I really stand on that, but it would be harmless so +1 I guess.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

+1 for sure. Also reducing cd of makeover scrolls as well.
As for binding suggestion, I'm not sure where I really stand on that, but it would be harmless so +1 I guess.
Sadly, it's been said too many times the makeover scroll is hardcoded, I dont know about the fhasion set cooldown though but it probably is aswell.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

the warderobe .. idk its 1 min, why waste time on trying to change that? its really not all that long.

pretty much same thing for the last suggestion - why spend time trying to figure a way out to bind the items in the way you explained when you/me/all of us can just hover over a piece of gear for a second time and doublecheck which takes.. half a second?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
the warderobe .. idk its 1 min, why waste time on trying to change that? its really not all that long.

pretty much same thing for the last suggestion - why spend time trying to figure a way out to bind the items in the way you explained when you/me/all of us can just hover over a piece of gear for a second time and doublecheck which takes.. half a second?
  :rolleyes: fishnola it wouldn't harm anyone so +1

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
  :rolleyes: fishnola it wouldn't harm anyone so +1

Pretty much.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 to this suggestion
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Yeah I agree to the suggestions, +1.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nothing harmfull to the gameplay or any so why not, +1
the bindding idea , pretty much a whole new level of bound so..idk if possible, still nice.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
First is hard coded. Even if it was possible to change it, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystick.
Second is a request of changing game mechanic, it's just impossible without game source.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,especially the fashion change cd.