Epic Perfect World

r8 reroll question

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, my EA has 2x int braces with dex. And I'm rerolling it for 3x int. So suppose I get 3x ct/3x dex, so do I keep my old stat (that of 2x int and dex) or the new ones which I just spoke of?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Assuming you're demon and you want int, yes keep the int and dex.
I'm basically 40

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Assuming you're demon and you want int, yes keep the int and dex.
Yep demon. But demon EAs can keep a ct set as well, so was wondering if I get a 3x ct on it or 3x dex (for dph) should I rather keep those or not.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
good eas or donator ones have 3 kind of sets full dex for dph/ channeling / aps so make new pair if u get such stat n keep it

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Just make new wrists and reroll those

heiro

Personally i would keep 3x CT/3x Dex and reroll a different bracers, because getting 2x int is easy compared to 3x ct/dex. SO if you get it I recomend not rerolling it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
good eas or donator ones have 3 kind of sets full dex for dph/ channeling / aps so make new pair if u get such stat n keep it
  :normal-8:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well, thanks for the suggestions. :)

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
  :normal-8:
you seems to be happy bro XD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you seems to be happy bro XD
I spent 2.4k Ores in a day going for 3x ct and I got tripple dex 3 times, and other crap stats like hp x3 and evasion x3 that have same % as CT, do you think im happy  :sad:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Serious gamer eas or donator ones have 3 kind of sets full dex for dph/ channeling / aps so make new pair if u get such stat n keep it

Fixed it for you :rolleyes: