Epic Perfect World

Bound Gear

Offline xraduis

hey can a GM answer a question for me. would it be possible to impliment something that could remove boundness to flyers tomes, and stuff like that.  cause i have a couple of flyers and a couple of tomes i dont want to save on my old toons. plus i could use the EC on my main. or if you could would you be willing to just unbind the tomes for me?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This would defeat the purpose of binding entirely, if it was just able to be removed. It's designed to keep gear safe, not only to prevent it from dropping.
Unfortunately the process is irreversible.
There is a clear warning when you bind gear that it is irreversible.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline xraduis

alright np then, i just know on PWI they implimented an "Unbound item" and same for a few other servers around the PWI realm. so i was just curious. thanks for the response. cause you added in the ornament change over which removes boundness from it when you change over. so i was wondering if it was possible for tomes. or maybe even an option to change divine ignorance over to nightwatch/tender and same for the rest?

Offline kin

u can make any bound ds ws or cube neck unbound with the new exchange process maybe in the future they can make an exchange forge for most endgame items to take off the bound status in the process of exchanging