Epic Perfect World

Possible Christmas Event?

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
didnt read but any new events are welcome so 1+
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Good suggestion + 2

a lot of innovative ideas

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *
+1 sounds neat and kudos for how detailed this is :tiger-29:
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
[shadow=teal,left]~Bump~[/shadow]

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :-*  +1 i like it

and awesome job to put it together your idea  :-*

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
[shadow=teal,left]~Bump~[/shadow]

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
There won't really be anything amazing for the Christmas patch, I have a lot of stuff piled up that I really want to work on. So, sorry in advance  :monkey-27:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
There won't really be anything amazing for the Christmas patch, I have a lot of stuff piled up that I really want to work on. So, sorry in advance  :monkey-27:
I'm alright with this. (I'm supposed to be getting a shipment of books soon anyway, huehue.) o.o Good luck with the stuff you're working on. n.n

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I'm alright with this. (I'm supposed to be getting a shipment of books soon anyway, huehue.) o.o Good luck with the stuff you're working on. n.n
There will still be stuff to get, I just don't consider any of it to be terribly good lol

i remember the fashion

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
There will still be stuff to get, I just don't consider any of it to be terribly good lol
As long as there is a Christmas event that is fine.  ;)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
That's fine too. Anything is better than nothing. (:
What some people don't realize is that you guys don't have to do anything at all for Christmas, and yet here you are. xD

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Wish everybody felt that way lol

i remember the fashion

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
how about we all stop qqing hating n spamming and in these xmas holidays at least for 7 days we all help new comers and our people with alt or something and let GMs rest for 7 days? :D  called that event *7 days without GMs* or even we could host something like fashion event for GMs :) *GM participate only - normal players judge*  O:-) :P :monkey-17: :monkey-1:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48: