Epic Perfect World

Possible Christmas Event?

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
  • There is a thin line between pain and pleasure.
  • Characters: Dosei
[shadow=teal,left]And here is a litter idea for christmas (Wew! It's coming! :D)

There could be a daily quest that gives you a present, and you can open it for special items c:

Mobs ~ The farming part that people no-life

Naughty Elf ~ lv 170 HP - 700k
Naughty Elf no.2 ~ Level 175 HP - 900k
Present Wrapper Elf ~ Level 180 HP - 1.2m
Santas Evil Helper ~ Level 190 HP - 1.5m
Evil Santa ~ Level 210 HP - 2.5m

Spawn rates...For events

Naughty Elf - 20%
Naughty Elf no.2 - 20%
Present Wrapper Elf - 20%
Satas Evil Helper - 20%
Evil Santa - 20%

Possible Boss spawn in event areas after like 45minutes of the farming mobs, a Boss mob named Naughty Reindeer (Idk?) Will spawn, level 250 HP - 10m.

Drop Items for Event mobs;

Mystical Elixer
Epic Coin
Old Epic Coin
Ancient Emblem
Coins - 40k (randomized)
Red Present (Event Item)
Green Present (Event Item)
White Present (Event Item)
Snowflake (Event Item)
Mini Christmas Tree (Event Item)

Uses for Items (Event ones)

Red Present - Can be used to make a "Cute Elf Costume"
~Can Make Snowflakes and Mini Christmas Trees
~Can Make Event Weapons

Green Present - Same as Red Present
~Can Make CERTAIN R8 items

White Present - Same as Red/Green Present
~Can Make Titles

Snowflake
~Can Make the "Icey Flyers"

Mini Christmas Tree
~Can Make the "Christmas Related Flyers"

FLYERS

Icey set -
Crystal Beam ~ Blue/grey/white stem of light, at the end, it lets off a trail of sparkles, the body is a see through-ish glass sword that at the front, is frozen over with ice. (Human, Untamed, Earthgaurd)

Snow Dragon ~ White Dragon, Crystal like wings. While not in motion, snow will fall from under the dragon, has one head, and blue eyes that flare with purple fire. (Human, Untamed, Earthgaurd)

Aurora's Flight ~ Silver Wings. Color fades with green and blue/violet towards character. (Tideborn, Elven)

Winters Glory ~ White feathers. Little Silver and blue implements here and there, leaves a feather trail in flight. (Tideborn, Elven)

Christmas Related Flyers -
Only two..

Santas Spear - Red and white fusion of light

Santas Wings - Fuzzy red wings! :D!!

Fashion

Red/Green/White Elf costumes, can be dyed.

Weapon Skins

Daggers
~Red like Crystal dagger, has a white glow

Swords
-Dual Sword
~Pink Crystal Spears

-Single Sword
~Green Crystal Spear

Wands
-Magic Sword
~Spikey Silver Crystal-like sword, shines with a blue light

-Glaive
~ Ice Like circle, Illuminates with a blue flame

-Pakata
~White handle, End is a rose that shines with white light and has little snowflakes flying off it.

-Wand
~Crystal Wand, At the top it is a small globe that shines a silver white.

Fists
~Shiny Red/white light, has pink also.

Bows
-Bow
~Crystal/ice bow, at the ends it illuminates with a gold light.

-Crossbow
~White bow, has a green light that surrounds the end of it.

-Slingshot
~Crystal thing, Shines with a pink light.

Poleaxe
~Shiney rod, shines blue

Axe
~Crystal axes, shine blue/purple.

Sphere
~Crystal rose, illuminates a purple white c:

Thanks for reading my idea, and I reallly hope you take it into consideration, I will love you :)

-Drelina

Has Been edited^
[/shadow]

Last Edit: Nov 22, 2014, 09:53 pm by Drelina

Ty for the Avy Lacrimosa. <3

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Interesting ideas for sure. :) I think though only allowing people to obtain the "Event items" during an event is what makes them special. They are tradeable, however, so others who didn't get a chance to do the event can buy from people if they want. I see your point on it though, but I personally like the idea of them being "special items" but of course others may have a different viewpoint than my own. :)

I do really like your Christmas ideas though. Very interesting and would be nice to see some/all of it implemented. Good job on coming up with them. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline 2cnator

• #LonerWithABoner
  • Characters: JaMir
Should prolly also give the option to exchange last year's christmas stocking cuz I have plenty  :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i like all of your ideas! and the thought of a snow dragon <3 would be sooo awesome lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nice ideas but even though this was the first event i was able to participate in myself and i dont have the old event stuff i wouldnt want it available.
It would make it less special and that would take half the fun out of it.

Your christmas ideas are quite nice <3

I was wondering if it would be possible to change those flowers you can buy from the npc that float around you to something holiday themed. Snowflakes for xmas for example, candy canes, little bats for next halloween or pumpkins etc.
If that would be possible i would love that as an event item!

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Really nice ideas ungot there, but the part where u want them to add forges or w.e to be able to get past event items I don't like, cuz then no one will farm during the event period, cuz they know they can always farm for the itmes.

But other than that everything is great, nice suggestions, I would like to see them added xD.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Reskins are a bit too detailed but other than that, I love the idea.

But to be honest I rather not know what we're gonna get for Christmas, I like surprizes :tiger-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
In regard to events and event items, I look forward to these each year here on EPW. I think it should remain as is...limited editions of items so they remain a collector item of sorts. We have always had great events here each season, and throughout the year. Some even require people to leave SZ to complete so is a cool opportunity for some RPK >;) EPW is always fresh and never boring always something new to keep our interest here for PVP and PVE alike.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I love the Christmas ideas! Super festive.. I'm not so sure about the idea of releasing the previous event items but I love the concept.. maybe some tweaking and it will work!!! Great thinking though  :monkey-1:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
Nice ideas but even though this was the first event i was able to participate in myself and i dont have the old event stuff i wouldnt want it available.

I only really suggested that forge thing is because, I myself actually quit epic for about a year, and I missed all of those unique events, and I really wanted to explore them and see what it was like, and with that, I was thinking about putting those mobs in those nooby level 10 dungeons because, there isn't a use for them, so why not use them for something?

Reskins are a bit too detailed but other than that, I love the idea.

But to be honest I rather not know what we're gonna get for Christmas, I like surprizes :tiger-4:

And, I know the reskins are detailed, if this idea was to ever go into action, they need a standard idea in order to make it work. And yes, I know everyone LOVES surprises, but this is just an idea, maybe they will pick off of it..But tell me, who wouldn't want a shiny crystal weapon?

In regard to events and event items, I look forward to these each year here on EPW. I think it should remain as is...limited editions of items so they remain a collector item of sorts. We have always had great events here each season, and throughout the year. Some even require people to leave SZ to complete so is a cool opportunity for some RPK >;) EPW is always fresh and never boring always something new to keep our interest here for PVP and PVE alike.

I know, but sometimes, its a good thing to get ideas from players, maybe some will like it and some won't but as for this post, its just an idea as I said, they may or may not use it, I don't nessicarilly mind, I just like giving ideas for the  heck of it :)

I was wondering if it would be possible to change those flowers you can buy from the npc that float around you to something holiday themed. Snowflakes for xmas for example, candy canes, little bats for next halloween or pumpkins etc.
If that would be possible i would love that as an event item!

Some poeple WILL farm, and what I ment by the cave thing is, like a few times a day, A GM could (on request or something) put out mobs into those dungeons, and then people can farm it for like an hour or something, get some stuff and maybe get items from the past. It doesn't need to be on like all the time, but this is AFTER events aren't in the game anymore. Like maybe they can put a schedule out on the website here and have one week for this or that. I don't know thou. I do like your idea for the flower things, but it may be hard to make, I like the flowers, they make things "pretty" in my opinion, I guess thats just cause I'm a chick. Lol

Thank you guys for your opinions and comments, It gives me a great feeling that you actually bothered to read it and give something in return. :)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
The ideas aren't that bad. +1 to it.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Drelina

• Blurryface
The ideas aren't that bad. +1 to it.

Awh, Thanks c:

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
Too Much :) but good :)

Offline Accelerator

• "There is no way my soul will break just by this."
So creative.. i love christmas events
"Just because I've gotten weaker, it doesn't mean that you've gotten stronger, right?here is no way my soul will break just by this."