Epic Perfect World

World's toughest job!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Gotta suggest on suggestion section those '+1', 'ILY' and 'Like' buttons, to spam your post with those ^-^.

+1 sir

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Sooooo fathers dont got this hard?, not like fathers dont gotta work for everyone in the house or nothing or like, listen to mothers complain about the kids 24/7 but all good, not saying mothers dont have it hard but so do fathers and sht, i win bye

Two words: deadbeat dad.

I win. Bai.

Seriously though, for the fathers who do stick around, I commend them too.  My husband is one of them and even when I was a complete shit while I was pregnant, he knew how to cheer me up.  Sometimes just being there for the moms is enough.  Unfortunately, some moms don't have that luxury.

Moms are moms and most of them are terrible nowaday's so I say this video is bullcrap.

If the world had any class there wouldn't be a generation full of ignorant, stupid kids (especially teen girls) that think that #twerking #yogapants #selfietuesday (and MLP) is OK.

& most of the time the mom's are teens and don't even raise them, it's granny and granpa's job until they get off their lazy ass, stop being "crazy" in college and settle down with life.

It's literally just making the world a more stupid place, thank God theres smart, high IQ people like me here to save this race we call humanity.

tl;dr

most mom's are terrible + explains why society is so sht :'(

I quit.  I'm done.  There is NO being classy to this response.

I've never seen such an ignorant response to this topic in my life.  What the ***.  Seriously.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)