Epic Perfect World

World's toughest job!

Offline lolitta

• Beginner
Until the year 2040, there will be almost 10 billion people in the world. Till this day, there are still around 800 million people starving.
Don't you think, it's time to get rid of those: "i don't care" attitudes...
Don't you think, it would be time to take some responsibility and not think like: what a cute little baby, I want one.. or I wanna xxxx you.
This is adressed to everyone.it's time to grow up...
I knew what was this "hardest job" after first minute of the video...
It's not really about being a mother, but rather about not being one, if you can't provide for a child.

EricaMurcas

You obviously do not appreciate her at all.

So, because someone doesn't share your views, they don't appreciate their mother? Entitled much?

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
a mother takes her responsibilities towards her children as much out of love as out of her duty, regardless of pay. and it's a job that sometimes can last more than 18 years, often a lifetime job, where her social/love/professional lives are  put on the back burner until her child/children can fare for themselves.
Yes but we were comparing the 'job' of being a mother to other jobs. As I said in my previous post, they do what they do out of obligation as well as love. At the end of the day, it is a job done out of choice, not one to make a living.

hmmm... if not, why are all those people are getting well paid to do their jobs taking care of children and raising them while a mother doesn't?
Because they are being hired to be somebody else's 'substitute' mother. They are doing it to make a living.

does it mean that if she loves her children it doesn't count as work? then, in that case, god forbids that daycare center people and teachers even like their pupils, they might get their pay cut off.
As I said, I never said that loving one's child is the basis for being a mother. And how much ever they love their pupils, I very highly doubt that they would take care of them if they weren't being paid for it.

I'm not sure why you're making this out of context argument when my point was that, 'being a mother is not the hardest job in the world'.

You actually sound mad over something, can I help you?  :smiley:

I love how you didn't even reply to my well thought out reply to you and changes the subject to something idiotic when someone calls you out.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
really nice video there.. a lot of respect for mothers as well.. but the mistake in that video is that... for a mom.. this ain't a job :) but still really nice video.. and guys don't be douches and cry over like other jobs exist harder than that n crap.. it's just a benign video.. +1 pro gheg thanks for sharing  ^-^

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
>.> I disagree with this video..
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't understand how being a mother is literally the world's hardest job. What happened to coal miners, electricians, firefighters and police, surgeons, soldiers, etc. There's a long line of other jobs that come way before in a 'toughness' scale than being a mother.

Disclaimer: I love my mother and I appreciate all the things mine has done/does do for me but, this argument never made sense.
+1 bro im ghey

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 bro im ghey

hahaha yea haha xDDDD  :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Being a mom is rough.

I've been one for 3 years, but compared to anything I've endured thus far in my working life, school life, or any other aspect of my life, this is my hardest job.  Although my actual job is mentally draining and comes in at a very close second. 

I don't think some folks understand (that is, until they become parents themselves; I certainly didn't) that there are sacrifices that moms make and sometimes it's the most frustrating and sometimes thankless job.  Look at how many kids treat their elderly parents like shit.  They're in the minority, but they do exist. 

Is it harder than, say, a job that requires you to put your life on the line (or someone else's)? Probably not; it really depends on your mental capacity to handle parenthood or a job like that (I survived parenthood; highly doubt my clumsy ass would survive being a firefighter, for example).  But this video actually made me cry for two reasons: it brings light to how much my own mother sacrificed her happiness just to keep me happy, even when I was a little shit, and now I can say that I've been there and my daughter can be a little shit sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.  Hell, I'd do it again.

I would've said something else a little nasty considering some of the responses here, but I rather save my energy.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
worlds toughest job is air force official

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I don't understand how being a mother is literally the world's hardest job. What happened to coal miners, electricians, firefighters and police, surgeons, soldiers, etc. There's a long line of other jobs that come way before in a 'toughness' scale than being a mother.

Disclaimer: I love my mother and I appreciate all the things mine has done/does do for me but, this argument never made sense.

They are usually male = they don't bleed once a month and come out alive :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

so smart wow.

jk I agree

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

scatterer3

I love how you didn't even reply to my well thought out reply to you and changes the subject to something idiotic when someone calls you out.

Wasn't my purpose to ignore you. I went for some sleep. Well, my purpose was to show you guys this video and not to turn this into a debate. Anyway, you didn't answer my question properly, instead you came up with lame excuses. If you're saying lifting 200 kgs is harder than carrying a baby around, then you got a point. It's physically harder to be a miner, mentally harder to be a programmer. But I doubt you are so brain limited to measure a mothers "job" that way, you already did but prolly to be a smartass. Ignore my first question and answer me, would you discard your current job for a mothers role? To raise an orphan 18 years long for 0.00 cent?

Avoid it as usually.

scatterer3

Hell, I'd do it again.

They should have mentioned this in the video :).

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I am a mother. Of two.
Yep i made a second one - hence it really isnt the worst thing ever.
It IS tough though.
I have a 3 and a 1 year old.
It is 4 am now, i am up since over a hour and woke up twice before already. Am not awake because i want to be... lol.

Changing stinky diapers is not fun, exspecialy when your kid feels the same way about it and tries to wiggle away and run off lol
You run out of places to keep your things when they get older cause they can reach more and more - finding photo albums spread over the living room floor cause you did not know they can reach THAT shelf too now isnt quite the best thing you will ever walk into either.
God there is so much more..

The worst part about beeing a mother however is certainly not changing diapers, little hands breaking your stuff, barely having time for yourself or anything like that, it is how god damn worried you are about your kids when something is wrong. It is scary.
You wont understand that unless youre a parent yourself though.

Do i regret having kids? Nio.
Would i have another? Maybe, someday.

It really is a hard job, maybe not the hardest but far from easy.

The real difference between beeing a mother or a soldier / fire fighter etc is that ppl acknowledge what a soldier does. Loads of people still think mothers just sit at home or at the playground playing around with their iphone all day, drinking coffee and relaxing.
It makes me angry when other people ask me what the hell im so tired from... LOL seriously???

But no matter how tough it can be at times, it is also most certainly the most rewarding thing i have ever done in my life and i wouldnt trade it for the world :)

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
Hi, so I normally avoid forums like this, but I have read ALL responses and I am a mom of a beautiful 2 year old daughter, so here is my view.

Being a mom is defiantly hard as ***; however I don’t see it as a ‘job’. The video was great, but the title of your thread kinda sucks no offense. Not only that, but being a surgeon I can’t even imagine the pressures of something like that, you have to be so amazing at what you do, you have the chance to save someone’s life or have them die, firefighters save lives every day including children whose parents neglect them and they end up almost drowning. Also, I am a single mom, meaning just me and my daughter so I do know how hard it truly is, however I have the help and support of family and so many others. YES being a mom is so hard choices, and so on, but you aren’t ever alone in it.

“It takes a village to raise a child” (Yes this is true and I feel like it’s important)

Not only what I stated before, but you can’t raise a child on “$0.00” unless you are like some wild man that hunts his own food, builds his own shelter and farms. (Let’s face it you’re not, you play Epic) No one ever gives up their jobs to raise a child, UNLESS you are a stay at home mom in which case your husband/boyfriend PROBABLY makes enough money to support you. So then it is a job, but still you are getting paid in a way because your husband/boyfriend is paying the bills. Not direct money, but it still works in the same fashion.

I do think that moms can most certainly but under-rated, that I believe is true. I think a lot of people think being a mom is a lot easier than it actually is but in no way do I think it’s the hardest job in the world.

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

infernchidhu

Hi, so I normally avoid forums like this, but I have read ALL responses and I am a mom of a beautiful 2 year old daughter, so here is my view.

Being a mom is defiantly hard as ****; however I don’t see it as a ‘job’. The video was great, but the title of your thread kinda sucks no offense. Not only that, but being a surgeon I can’t even imagine the pressures of something like that, you have to be so amazing at what you do, you have the chance to save someone’s life or have them die, firefighters save lives every day including children whose parents neglect them and they end up almost drowning. Also, I am a single mom, meaning just me and my daughter so I do know how hard it truly is, however I have the help and support of family and so many others. YES being a mom is so hard choices, and so on, but you aren’t ever alone in it.

“It takes a village to raise a child” (Yes this is true and I feel like it’s important)

Not only what I stated before, but you can’t raise a child on “$0.00” unless you are like some wild man that hunts his own food, builds his own shelter and farms. (Let’s face it you’re not, you play Epic) No one ever gives up their jobs to raise a child, UNLESS you are a stay at home mom in which case your husband/boyfriend PROBABLY makes enough money to support you. So then it is a job, but still you are getting paid in a way because your husband/boyfriend is paying the bills. Not direct money, but it still works in the same fashion.

I do think that moms can most certainly but under-rated, that I believe is true. I think a lot of people think being a mom is a lot easier than it actually is but in no way do I think it’s the hardest job in the world.
holy mother of 1 page coloured essays  ???