Epic Perfect World

Psychic animations

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
This glitch is something that occurs only on my psychic and no other class. Not sure if anyone else has this problem or if it has been covered but.. when I log in for the first time on any given day on my psy none of the animations work. I can see the buff icons under my hp and mp but I wont see the buffs around me, mob hp goes down but I stand still, the gentle movements tide bodies have is frozen, even my weapons animations seem frozen in place (often the weapon skin will even remain where I stood when I logged in). This glitch ALWAYS fixes itself if I go back to the character select screen and relog in on my psy and it never happens again until I fully close the client. It's not a big deal so no rush getting back to me and I suspect its a computer problem on my end anyway. verified the client several times and checked the settings for animations settings but they were all fine. I will post some SS the next time I'm on if it's helpful. Thanks!

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
its not on your end i guess since i get the same glitch and my husband does as well. not every day but often enough

Offline The Reaper

its done it to my psychic a few times before  :rolleyes:

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
It happens to me quite often about 90% times when i first log on psy i have no animations or effects so fast relog fixes it.It also happens sometimes in pk when a veno turns you into a cute cuddly animal and once you are back to your boring old self, animations and effects gone.Yet to find any other solution than relog.

Not sure if anything can be done about it or if its my client side ,but if can would be nice .

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
never happened to me, my guess is that it could be the weapon fashion next time instead of relog try removing and equiping again weapon

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
never happened to me, my guess is that it could be the weapon fashion next time instead of relog try removing and equiping again weapon
Unequip weap

I'll try this next time. that always fixes the "arrow chucking" my archer does from time to time (though I tend to leave that one cuz cmon...thats just awesome)

update: unequipping weapon/weap fash did also fix it
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2014, 08:32 pm by Veren

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ohhh I always wondered why my Archer "chucks" arrows sometimes, and randomly her skills won't show the animation. Thanks for the tip, and thanks for the board, OP.
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡