Epic Perfect World

Starting at level 110?

Offline Aeyris

I read something on the about section saying that new players start out at level 110. Is that true? Is it a quest thing you have to take or are you given the 110 level right off the bat? Sorry if this is a stupid question >.<

infernchidhu

I think u kill those rabbits and hit 110, might as well start all toons at lvl 110 not sure whats the problem with that xD

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
[shadow=black,left]Well no at all you start with lvl 1 but there are mobs ( the rabbits) which gives you the lvl, just kill them and follow the arrows on the ground at the end is a portal which ports you to archo at this point you're lvl 110.....it doesnt take longer than 2mins maybe xD[/shadow]

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well at the place where you start, there are bunny mobs. Keep killing them and moving forward. And you'll reach 110 by the end of the road. ^^
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Aeyris

Oh, whoops. If I already went through the portal is there a way to go back?

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
[shadow=red,left]Yeah, just use a teleport stone (you can buy them from God's Giving) and port to 'Spire of Awakening' (bottom left the 2nd port point) there can you see the rabbits[/shadow]

Offline Aeyris

Thank you all so much for the help! :3

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
[shadow=black,left]yw :3[/shadow]

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
When I first got to this server, I didn't know how to zip to 110 (I didn't read any guides here yet at the time). And just stuck to routine I lived by on the official servers.

THEN I saw the arrows.. then I saw the bunnies and was like "ooooOOooo" *kills* and *WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH*

Next set of bunnies and repeat.

Overall, I like how the xp even from quests has been bumped up. Morai dailies isn't a big waste of my damn time anymore.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Issandjumal

• †††
  • Characters: Krikzu, anxiety
When I started, I wasted about 15 mins getting 110 killing only level 1-10 bunnies, because I ignored the arrows. ;D