Epic Perfect World

About Blademaster

Offline arielgenius

Its another good way is for Blade-master Character than 3 strong and 2 dexterity points on each level, Demon way and claws weapons?

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Well my bm is based off of 3 Strength and 2 Dexterity per level, and uses axes+claws if that's what you're asking.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Keykamay

• Kuna
Rephrase: Is there another good build for Demon Blademaster with claw weapons besides 3 str 2 dex per level?
(I think)

That build is probably your best bet. If I remember correctly, you'll need at least 2.5 str per level for heavy armor, so I guess you could dump 1 point per 2 levels into dex... But a BM's attack power is increased with strength for all their weapons, so you're better off with that build... Alternatively, you could maximize your strength by only adding as much dex as you need, but this would result in less crit, accuracy, and evasion. o.O
Under the shade, A Dance of Grace
In the water, Oceans of Blood
Through the air, Crimson Lace
On the floor, Human Mud
-Kuna's Grace-

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Well my bm is based off of 3 Strength and 2 Dexterity per level, and uses axes+claws if that's what you're asking.
u forgot to include your debuff spear

Rephrase: Is there another good build for Demon Blademaster with claw weapons besides 3 str 2 dex per level?
(I think)

For my BM build I should focus on survibility...BM classes for me are tank support stats for dex and str are only stats requirement and all points goes to vit...yes they got too damage but they really need to survive long enough so they can use stuns and dragon on your opponent/s.

If you are really looking for a damager go for EA or Mages.Long Range Characters can kite people around and they are the  real damager in PK.

Offline xXkonanXx

all that matters is when u reach 150 you have at least 50% crit rate with claws/fist if u wana be succesful in 1v1's

as for mass pk, u need keep buffing demon bell and demon magic marrow and do ur AOE stuns/HF and try to

purge people that are fully buffed. other than that find a good genie build that suits ur play style.
Im the best that ever did it, and got away with it

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Ill quote 'If you are really looking for a damager go for EA or Mages.Long Range Characters can kite people around and they are the  real damager in PK'
Dont go for ea as a dmg class... its quite underpowered, still a squishy class without any real aoe dmg(two nice aoe debuffs, but thats it) magic dmg skills isn't doing much, and pdmg itself is hard to kill something unless aa
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Ill quote 'If you are really looking for a damager go for EA or Mages.Long Range Characters can kite people around and they are the  real damager in PK'
Dont go for ea as a dmg class... its quite underpowered, still a squishy class without any real aoe dmg(two nice aoe debuffs, but thats it) magic dmg skills isn't doing much, and pdmg itself is hard to kill something unless aa
Sorry if this is out of topic but what will you call to EA?If they aren't a damage class?..Long Range Support class?o.O
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2012, 05:28 am by Reval

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
actually yes...

an EA is a support class more than a damage class..

Jus Sayin