Epic Perfect World

Account Stash Issues

Offline ajdogg

• WhatEver Marshal
  • 4+ years experience with PW
Just gonna get straight to the point. First, money doesn't insert that well. Tried 30mil, then 20mil, then gave up and mailed it to my other character. Second, and this is the part where I got angry, I put my Mystic made (if it matters) Holy LA armor set with phys res acc and mag rings, all +12 and Gaia Gem sharded (where slots apply) into the stash for a future character. Well, I finally made a venomancer and decided to roll LA build. Around 118, I go to the stash and take out the gear. After further inspection, I see that my LA gear has become Arcane, phys res acc became elemental, and EVERYTHING lost refines and shards.

Till this is fixed, let it be known to all that mailing your extra gear to alts on the same account is MUCH safer. This may not affect those with pure builds giving to pure builds of the same type through the Account Stash, as my magic rings and cape were the only things not changed. They still lost refines and shards, but they remained the same type.
JetLi - 150 Sage Sin
SatoriTempus - 146 Sage Mystic

Offline tragedy

Wow. That's honestly the weirdest thing. I've been using my account stash's (on both my accounts) ever since I started playing here at EPW and never once had any problem with items or money. Except of course when lag hits me hard and it takes a moment to remove or add an item, but that has nothing to do with the issues you've been having. I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through, wish I knew what was causing it.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline ajdogg

• WhatEver Marshal
  • 4+ years experience with PW
Thanks :) I wish I did too. I don't even want my gear back or anything. I've already replaced that set. Basically just wanted the mods/gm's to know this exists, and to warn others about it. So far, it doesn't affect items. I'll test it on other things, but I'm pretty sure it's limited to pure build (i.e: caster) that makes alt build gear (i.e: LA) and transferring through stash to pure build (i.e: caster) that's also rolling alt build (i.e: LA).
JetLi - 150 Sage Sin
SatoriTempus - 146 Sage Mystic