Epic Perfect World

Icon and Siggy competition (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

Kitanai / Harmless

Hi there thought i'd give it a go :o

Icon/Forum picture:

V1

V2

Signature:

Hope u dont absolutely hate them lol :P

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
Ok this is officially going to be really difficult to pick now  :shocked:

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
  • This text is a bit...personal...
  • Characters: JustDiE
  • Faction: Not in one atm
I'm thinking about joining, but i have a hardcore feeling i won't finish for now since i'm always busy :s but who cares about prizes anyway, i'll just enter for fun :D
Anyway just a few questions, do you have any favorite anime/something that you could make a siggy out of? Or could you take a pic of you char doing some action you like? Also do you have a recommended size for the sig? I'm not too good with sizes, so i just wanted to ask that also :(

Food, though.

Angelica

I tried.  :normal-12: Maybe too much orange.

• MadHatter Alice
I'm thinking about joining, but i have a hardcore feeling i won't finish for now since i'm always busy :s but who cares about prizes anyway, i'll just enter for fun :D
Anyway just a few questions, do you have any favorite anime/something that you could make a siggy out of? Or could you take a pic of you char doing some action you like? Also do you have a recommended size for the sig? I'm not too good with sizes, so i just wanted to ask that also :(

Nope do not have a favourite anime character....and prefer not to upload anymore ss. I feel that this would be unfair to the rest of the people who have already submitted entries due to the fact that they have not had the ss to work with.

Thanks for asking though  :smiley:

Thank you to everyone who has entered so far....there is so much talent here that I am going to have a real problem choosing :(
Last Edit: Nov 09, 2014, 08:47 pm by SiIk

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
Nope do not have a favourite anime character....and prefer not to upload anymore ss. I feel that this would be unfair to the rest of the people who have already submitted entries due to the fact that they have not had the ss to work with.

Thanks for asking though  :smiley:

True, didn't think about it that way, well its pretty late now, so i doubt i will finish in time if i start now, but meh i'll still try anyway

Food, though.

• MadHatter Alice
True, didn't think about it that way, well its pretty late now, so i doubt i will finish in time if i start now, but meh i'll still try anyway

k good luck :) looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

• MadHatter Alice
All,

The competition is now closed as the closing time (10:30am 11/10/2014 server time) has passed.

Thank you to all who participated. I will posting the winners and runners up in the next 24 hours (need to go get some sleep).  I have some difficult decisions to make here.

See you soon! Thank you again xxx

Silk

• MadHatter Alice
Ok guys,

This was really difficult as I suspected.  After much consideration I have decided that there is so much good talent here and because I could not decide between a few some have come tied in the places  :shocked:

So here it is:

1st Place - Dead. Love the colour scheme on both as well as the use of the pics in the siggy. That quote is also really perfect for a mystic and more importantly to me personally.  It suits me down to a T....so well done Dead....you have first place. Thank you for entering  :-*. 3000 ec goes to you

2nd Place - Tie between RIP and Plea/Snow.  I love the chibi like toon that RIP did as well as the fact that she is animated.  I also love what was done with the siggy, her body posture and her wink as well as the use of of the heart :). Plea/Snow. Love that font as well as the backgrounds and the quote in the siggy. Very nice work you guy. Thank you for entering  :-* 2000 ec goes to each of you

3rd place - Tie between Dulcet & Lonicera.  Love the drawing of the icon by Lonicera...very nice :) and like the fact that you used the horse in the siggy as well as the drawing of the quote and what it says.  Lonicera I love the colour scheme of the icon and siggy you did as well as the quote. Thank you for entering guys  :-*  1000ec goes to each of you 

Thank you to everyone who entered....so much talent here. It is great to see it thriving.  Don't let it die  :'(

Let me know what character name to mail your ec's to and thanks again :)

Silk

Last Edit: Nov 10, 2014, 09:18 pm by SiIk

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
Sigh, i didn't finish in time :( but anyway gratz to the winners  :police:

Food, though.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I can't believe :'( grats to the winners O:-)

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Issandjumal

• †††
  • Characters: Krikzu, anxiety
Gratz to the winners! :tiger-40:

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
^-^ thanks so much. Glad I could practice a little-- my ign is Lonicera also!
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 01:30 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko