Epic Perfect World

Changing culti.

Offline Aeryl

Hi Guys,

Do you happen to know if I will be able to change culti (From Demon to Sage) without completing the whole culti quest and just using the 3rd fairy from the boutique? I am at level 2 fairy atm.

Thanks for your input!

- Aeryl

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yes, as soon as you use third fairy card, you can change. You'll just need to get a Celestial Schism Mold and 200 mirages. Then go to the Conversion Executor.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=20359.msg266051#msg266051
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Aeryl

I have completed the 2nd fairy quest and used the given fairy item consumable. Does that mean I am currently at 3rd fairy level? And will I be able to change culti right away? (Using the Celestial Schism Mold and 200 mirages). Or do I need to get a Fairy item consumable from the botique or gold shop?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I have completed the 2nd fairy quest and used the given fairy item consumable. Does that mean I am currently at 3rd fairy level? And will I be able to change culti right away? (Using the Celestial Schism Mold and 200 mirages). Or do I need to get a Fairy item consumable from the botique or gold shop?

If you used the given fairy item, it should have made you Celestial. Press C and see what your culti says. If it says Celestial Sage or Demon then you're ready to switch.

Offline Aeryl

If you used the given fairy item, it should have made you Celestial. Press C and see what your culti says. If it says Celestial Sage or Demon then you're ready to switch.

Thanks Tonika! I'll try that later when I get home. :)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Thanks Tonika! I'll try that later when I get home. :)

You're welcome. :)