Epic Perfect World

A little disappointed...

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
So I woke up late today and when I logged on there was 50 min of NW left so I figured I'd get as many pts as possible..something was better than nothing.. I busted ass and made more than 12k points so I'm thinking I'll get you know somethin... def not my best score but maybe 75 tokens.. NW ends and what pops up.. 0... I had that many points and got 0 tokens.. seriously.. I know when I was playing cleric there were lots of times I only got like 7k so I guess what I'm wondering is, is this common or was today just full of suckage?  :sad:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i had the same on my psy x_x i left after like hafl to do the other half on my sin instead but its not like i was map jumping or anything, i was fighting, got points, kills etc and .. no st x_x
some bug?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
u need to have a minimum amount of time in battle to get reward.... maybe u didnt reach that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Tetai

• RIP
  • Characters: Tetai
  • Faction: Artifex
It means u literally u did nothing in Nw !!
or u havnt won any battle !
or u just standed there doing nothing moving from land to another
and the minimum points u should have is like 2k so points wasnt the problem

Siggy By Lisa

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It means u literally u did nothing in Nw !! nope
or u havnt won any battle ! nope
or u just standed there doing nothing moving from land to another nope
and the minimum points u should have is like 2k so points wasnt the problem nope

meh .. :/ done all, usual fighting etc. hubby left when i did and he got his st

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I didnt do nothing.. thats the point.. I was in crystal battles digging crystals and was in several battles that were victorious.. thats why I dont understand why I got nothing..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
meh .. :/ done all, usual fighting etc. hubby left when i did and he got his st
bs, its because u both left war to make love

Offline Magnanimous

To avoid this issue, the only thing you need to keep track of during the entire NW, is "Fighting Time".

At the end of any battle (or when you are about to leave), open the map window by pressing 'm'. Look of the top right to check of "Fighting Time" counter (NOT Battlefield Time, which is totally, a different thing). Whatever the timer displays after hitting the refresh button, that's all you will get. All you need to do, is to accumulate a total sum of 5mins of 'Fighting Time' during the entire NW.

Fighting Time only counts when you are engaged in battle, taking damage or dealing damage (indicated by: character icon blinking red).
Hitting towers in bridge battle counts towards fighting time.
Hitting guards/npc's counts towards fighting time.
Digging crystals or flag does NOT count towards fighting time.
Buffing up does NOT count toward fighting time.

A battle has to end before the end of nw for the fighting time to count.

Additionally, only one win is required (does not matter if you actually contributed to the win or were just running around naked, throwing flower petals around).

Alternatively, the fighting-time requirement can be replaced by capping 2 flags.

The above original information comes from PWI staff (been confirmed for more than 1year ago). As far as I know, I don't think Aga has changed any of the above significantly (if he even did, at all). Since I did NW on this server or any other pw server in particular, I haven't had any issue with the above.