Epic Perfect World

Bringing Old Bleeding Back To Pets

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
 I wonder why "hey pl0x unnerf ma class pls" threads always come from most broken classes in the game, lol.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I'm fine with how pets are. I like challenge.

What about playing a 1.5.1 wf is a challenge ' . '

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
What about playing a 1.5.1 wf is a challenge ' . '
You know what This Pib and his 15k hitting Pet.
Wf pets arnt 1 hit.
Low Dmg?
Pm Challenge and fight it.
All i gotta say.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You know what This Pib and his 15k hitting Pet.
Wf pets arnt 1 hit.
Low Dmg?
Pm Challenge and fight it.
All i gotta say.

; 3 c ;'
You guys need to calm down. If you are not giving any constructive opinions or valuable arguments, just leave this thread, instead of post-farming.

Meanwhile, I strongly suggest boosting the pets' accuracy; simply because they miss most of their attacks on LA classes.

I am not saying that we should boost the pets to the point where they can finish someone up in 2-3 hits with bleeding (you are very naive if you think this). I am saying we should boost the pets, such that their bleeding damages are back to the level before NH patch. Unfortunately, to boost the bleeding damage, we have to boost the pet's damage; because they lowered it when they did the nerf for bleeding long time ago. After so many patches, a lot of changes have happened to this server including boosts on chars stats, inherited stats, and new skills; so the initial nerf is no longer serving its intended purposes. So, maybe I should have said I am asking to rebalance the nerf, so that it will work as intended.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
It would be nice... I don't use bleed anymore on my pets to be honest they have better luck with rule the world and heavy load...
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You guys need to calm down. If you are not giving any constructive opinions or valuable arguments, just leave this thread, instead of post-farming.

Meanwhile, I strongly suggest boosting the pets' accuracy; simply because they miss most of their attacks on LA classes.

I am not saying that we should boost the pets to the point where they can finish someone up in 2-3 hits with bleeding (you are very naive if you think this). I am saying we should boost the pets, such that their bleeding damages are back to the level before NH patch. Unfortunately, to boost the bleeding damage, we have to boost the pet's damage; because they lowered it when they did the nerf for bleeding long time ago. After so many patches, a lot of changes have happened to this server including boosts on chars stats, inherited stats, and new skills; so the initial nerf is no longer serving its intended purposes. So, maybe I should have said I am asking to rebalance the nerf, so that it will work as intended.
Every class got a damage boost after NH patch to the point they can kill each other in just a few hits, why would you need a pet damage boost considering wfs have a pretty retarded damage output already?  :normal-17:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
For the love of God, can we stop trying to boost wfs and/or their pets? They're FINE.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This suggestion wasn't well thought so I will close this topic.

Also the accuracy is as it is, to not make the pet perfect and unkillable stun lock machine...
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014, 03:39 pm by Agatio