Epic Perfect World

Bringing Old Bleeding Back To Pets

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It's 4am. The sarcasm in this thread has me in tears.
Maybe while we're at it we can make 0 pdef proc 100%.

siergrain

Other than that, all pets have about the same stats and they are rarely used in pk, so the boost might increase their presence in pks, especially Night Owl.

funny you talking bout boosting owl which is pretty much immortal due to the terrain glitch that keeps reseting it. Even DoT attacks cant kill it most of the time

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Jem pls

Okay, I'll go back to my corner.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
WF is very underpowered , i think we should give them tidal  :normal-1: maybe while we are at it , stealth too  :normal-1:
Can we get an increase in accuracy for pets please? This is starting to be really annoying because sometimes when the purge, amp, nova, magic break, 0 d, bewitch, etc doesn't work, the pets all you can rely on and it really sucks when it misses.
give magic zerk for wf
Leaps too pls. and why not, give them Deaden and Invoke  :normal-1:
Stop posting, for you everything is OP since you die 1 2 3 to every class

All veno pets need attack boost, tho their defense is also too low, almost every class has a skill which can 1 shot veno pets, did you know that?

I +1 the suggestion

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

All veno pets need attack boost, tho their defense is also too low, almost every class has a skill which can 1 shot veno pets, did you know that?

I +1 the suggestion
Didn't you quit?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Didn't you quit?
Didnt you?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

I +1 the suggestion

Even tho you're  understandment is between zero and none, doesn't mean we should stop posting.
Everyone above was actually beeing sarcastic (don't think you know this word , perhaps check the dictionary so you wont look bad like everytime you post on this forums), we all also have a point. The pet's are just fine. This is said by even WF's themselves, possibly 90% of them admit to be in fact OP.
If you disagree go base your opinion on something other then non sense cause so far that's all you did , specially by saying pet's are nearly 1shoted. Even before 1.5 that didn't happen , it sure doesn't know , but besides the point, just showing you how clueless you are.

You should try to PK more instead of sitting in SZ complaining about everything , perhaps then you would have an accurate idea about something  :normal-1:

Keep it on topic.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Even tho you're  understandment is between zero and none, doesn't mean we should stop posting.
Everyone above was actually beeing sarcastic (don't think you know this word , perhaps check the dictionary so you wont look bad like everytime you post on this forums), we all also have a point. The pet's are just fine. This is said by even WF's themselves, possibly 90% of them admit to be in fact OP.
If you disagree go base your opinion on something other then non sense cause so far that's all you did , specially by saying pet's are nearly 1shoted. Even before 1.5 that didn't happen , it sure doesn't know , but besides the point, just showing you how clueless you are.

You should try to PK more instead of sitting in SZ complaining about everything , perhaps then you would have an accurate idea about something  :normal-1:

Keep it on topic.
No point talking to wiz who dies with 4 personal EPs, soon you will sig to this topic, start drama and it will get closed, and since its a good suggestion I dont want it to happen, so just keep dying to all venos on server and cry about it more.
I only saw Muffled and other Artifex venos saying they are OP, what is their opinion based on? 100 vs 20 PK?
Btw what do I complain about? I play sin, I want venos and seekers to be boosted. I dont play none of those 2 classes, where is complaining in that?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Didnt you?
No, I didn't. Also on every wf post you try to boost them up and agree for your edate, calm down
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Keep it on topic.
Stay maddie 4 shots mage =)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No point talking to wiz who dies with 4 personal EPs, soon you will sig to this topic, start drama and it will get closed, and since its a good suggestion I dont want it to happen, so just keep dying to all venos on server and cry about it more.
I only saw Muffled and other Artifex venos saying they are OP, what is their opinion based on? 100 vs 20 PK?
Btw what do I complain about? I play sin, I want venos and seekers to be boosted. I dont play none of those 2 classes, where is complaining in that?

I barelly even die during pk , unless it's china PK. And i never have 4 EP's , even tho you can consider Brade or Violent as 3 EPs in fact  :normal-1:

My opinion is based on mass pks , from 20 (ish) to 50+ scale , or TWs such like 80vs80. Things you never did since like i said above you're PVP awareness is none. When did you ever participated in mass PK , TW , or something on those lines, to make a judgement?

No one complained ,we simply justified why it doesn't need to be buffed. Learn to read.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Going back to topic, no the pet stats are more than fine the way they are, back when Owls just came out their atk was so high people was dying from literally 1-2 bleeds after 0def, Im sure we dont want to go back to that.  Pets are used to improve the wfs CC capabilities so you should adapt to that gameplay.

Offline lolitta

• Beginner
GMs do not even want to fix veno's r8 weapon, they have lowered pet's hp....
all because some trolles spammed posts with useless stuff. Pet can get 1-shooted by mystic,s clerics, bms, it is still tanky?
I do not think we should even bother to write here, venos are lost, they are going to be weak regarding stats, because people can't play against venos.
This server is loosing people, especially those that pvp (means donators), so nothing more will ever be done on this server until it slowly dies out.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I'm fine with how pets are. I like challenge.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked