Epic Perfect World

Some suggestion

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Hello! I love to play hvy aps fox but it have to low aps and i wonder did its posible to make an additional pataka like dragon one with an option like int 0.5 or 1.0? i dont want it for free Make it like um.. need to bring normal pataka dragon + add like 500 suply or other item this will be great. Hvy fox is awesome but rly. 2.0 is no fun...
And the second thing is.. Some time ago i saw phy ring lvl 145 with mage defs so maybe u guys can bring it back to game? Like an special event revard or so? i think most phy chars will agree with me.

p.s. Sorry for my english :X forgive me :X :-[

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
-
I don't see a need to boost heavy wf's aps. Not many people play them, so it would almost be time spent that could've went towards something else. In my opinion I find vit just as fun as heavy.
A ring that is meant to be physical is meant to be physical. Not magic, not in-between. Just one. People that play physical classes already use magic rings for the defense. 

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline DeMi

-
I don't see a need to boost heavy wf's aps. Not many people play them, so it would almost be time spent that could've went towards something else. In my opinion I find vit just as fun as heavy.
A ring that is meant to be physical is meant to be physical. Not magic, not in-between. Just one. People that play physical classes already use magic rings for the defense. 

i ment old one ring saw it some time ago someone was selling it on WC.
And weapon is good idea maybe then more ppl will try hvy fox cuz rly.. i played like 6-7 servers and all of them had posibility to make hvy fox. only here hvy fox is useless cuz of no def lvl no aps and no mage def
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014, 01:18 am by DeMi

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
i ment old one ring saw it some time ago someone was selling it on WC.
And weapon is good idea maybe they more ppl will try hvy fox cuz rly.. i played like 6-7 servers and all of them had posibility to make hvy fox. only here hvy fox is useless cuz of no def lvl no aps and no mage def
Yes but my point was that there wasn't supposed to be a physical ring that is half magic. Does it make any sense to have that? I mean...when people are already using magic rings...you might as well as just leave it. lol
On the other hand,
Maybe a weapon like that hasn't been made because no one wants this server to be a repeat of the others? It might sound like I'm disagreeing more than I should just because I don't like the idea or think the time could be spent elsewhere, but really, wf is meant to be a damage dealer class. o.o If you remember some time back...Aga' added in a weapon just for heavy wf's. It isn't a defense one, but a more useful one for the heavy wf's. If you want a defense weapon then go to the rank 8 forges and make one.

Offline DeMi

Yes but my point was that there wasn't supposed to be a physical ring that is half magic. Does it make any sense to have that? I mean...when people are already using magic rings...you might as well as just leave it. lol
On the other hand,
Maybe a weapon like that hasn't been made because no one wants this server to be a repeat of the others? It might sound like I'm disagreeing more than I should just because I don't like the idea or think the time could be spent elsewhere, but really, wf is meant to be a damage dealer class. o.o If you remember some time back...Aga' added in a weapon just for heavy wf's. It isn't a defense one, but a more useful one for the heavy wf's. If you want a defense weapon then go to the rank 8 forges and make one.

I have def weapon r8 but u also forgot about one thing! If u r hvy u cant wear r8 gear cuz its arcane and this way we lose like 25 def lvl and 25 att lvl its big lost like for me... and if i wear pataka made for phy fox i lose much more... so.. u didnt chane my mind about special rectraft of demonic (what will cost) at all. I love hvy fox and i like this serv dont want to lose any of it. Dunt like idea understud all of us dont like changes but foxes can be arcane or light even hevy what is hard . But still they can thats why they have phy skills.

EDIT: now i rly need to go sleep I HOPE SOME GM CAN tell me its that posible or not rly thanks so much <3 and fell free to comment no hate pls and thanks<3
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014, 01:37 am by DeMi

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I have def weapon r8 but u also forgot about one thing! If u r hvy u cant wear r8 gear cuz its arcane and this way we lose like 25 def lvl and 25 att lvl its big lost like for me... and if i wear pataka made for phy fox i lose much more... so.. u didnt chane my mind about special rectraft of demonic (what will cost) at all. I love hvy fox and i like this serv dont want to lose any of it. Dunt like idea understud all of us dont like changes but foxes can be arcane or light even hevy but is hard . But still they can thats why they have phy skills.
I wasn't trying to change your mind. I was simply stating my opinion. I just don't think it'll go much of anywhere if the idea were put into place. Good luck. =p

Swink

Lolly you are right xdd !
-

Are you saying that the minority does not deserve attention? Yes, 99% of the wfs are arcane in this server, but it does not mean no one wants to try being HA. In fact, some people switched to AA from HA; because they find HA wfs here suck. So, it is more like they were forced to be AA, rather than chose to be AA.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If the EPW GM's catered to every minor build there is on the server, then they will spend more time trying to make gear and rebalance everything than actually focusing on the more important things.

Venos are fine.  Yes, they were meant to be a bit more versatile than the other magic classes in terms of gear choices, but in EPW, where people moan about balance as it is, adding an interval pataka would be a VERY bad idea.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yet again I'm seeing a lot of posts that are saying no without really solid reasons as to why it should be "no"...

IDuKnow summed up the answer to one reason quite nicely, and as for interval pataka being a very bad idea, is there any specific definition as to why it would be a bad idea.  I've noticed a lot of ideas are said no to all because people assume things will happen that might not necessarily happen.

Making more options available for a class will provide more opportunities and therefore lead to more variety in the server, how could that be a bad thing.

EDIT: also, there was a mention of catering to every small minor build, but as far as I can remember, HA veno always seemed to be a very common build.
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014, 04:20 am by Roomi

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's more of a question of want vs need.

Do we really need an interval pataka? No.  I don't see a particular use for it.  Maybe for PvE, but BM's get laughed at for APSing in PK situations.  Imagine a veno.  There's also the huge matter of balance.  How exactly would you make a weapon like this viable without it not making a veno,  demon ones in particular, even more "OP"*?

*I put "OP" in quotes since folks like to use "demon WF" and "OP" in tandem, and it's not necessarily true.

It's also the matter of would it be worth the time and effort to make a weapon like this for a handful of venos on the server.  It depends, but there are bigger fish to fry.

Although, me being a woman who is interested in the unusual, I'm kinda curious how it'd work if it were implemented. 

Gah, I need coffee.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
+ 1 veno is hybride class and i want to try play aps demon veno it look nice (lolly scared cuz died to aps veno LOL (suggest go get skills))  and if any gm read this topic why vit tome is nerfed? 6%? any excuse?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
heavy aps veno???? pls go uninstall  :normal-46:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
heavy aps veno???? pls go uninstall  :normal-46:
man i bet if i will go aps u will die so maybe u should uninstall ?

Offline DeMi

Im playing hvy fox on this serv half year and its not bad at pk if we dont count low int and low def lvls thats all is bad. in other servers i played hvy like 5-6 years and i can tell u if fox is hvy or light and got 3.33 it rox i know... most skill become useless beside fox form one but it is fun and different than aa (i hate this on this serv all foxes r forced to be aa or getting wiped if using other than AA). More fun. harder to play but rly interesting.
I ask again any GM to write here did its possible to add those pataka or no way :X Thanks all for reply. Nu hate nu rude! Keep topic clean as is now.