Epic Perfect World

Donation options .

Offline uEzio

• Beginner
  • Characters: uEzio
  • Faction: SKYRIM
Hello !

So i really want more paying options like PaySafe Card .

That would be a great improvement to the server profit and a big advantage for the players .

The idea is to not only pay with a credit card . Not everyone is 18+ to have a credit card .

Not really much to say here .

I hope you consider my suggestion .

P.S:Sorry for the bad grammar  ^-^
If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything

bvanharjr

I don't believe this is possible, BUT let's see.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This has been answered before: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=17944.0
Under Alternate Donation Methods.

Problem with other donation methods is that most of the transaction is lost to the payment method,
with very little reaching the server, which seems counter-productive.

Guess it could be looked into again in the near future.

Also, you don't have to be 18+ or use a credit card. You can use a debit card or a prepaid visa/mastercard.
Ive never had a credit card.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This has been answered before: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=17944.0
Also, you don't have to be 18+ or use a credit card. You can use a debit card or a prepaid visa/mastercard.
Ive never had a credit card.
You have to be 18+ to own a credit card. Plus, not many people actually have debit cards or a prepaid visa/mastercard/w.e.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Paysafe is easier even for those that have paypal/credit/debit/gift card cause you can go to the "store" anytime of the day buy it and donate.
Even tho i have paypal so many times i was like "Damn who w8 till tommorow to charge card"
https://www.paymentwall.com/ is a nice way to donate since it has many alternative ways maybe Agatio should look into it since many online server of many games use it :police:

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Paypal is not available in my country, so either I donate with hacked paypals (which doesn't count as donation) or you add an alternative :D 

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
You have to be 18+ to own a credit card. Plus, not many people actually have debit cards or a prepaid visa/mastercard/w.e.

Yes, I am aware of that.
I was just explaining alternate methods for which you don't need to be 18+ or have a credit card.
I do realise not everyone has these methods, but I was just offering an alternative in the meantime.
People just see 'credit card' and think that is the strict only option, when it does have some flexibility.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Yes, I am aware of that.
I was just explaining alternate methods for which you don't need to be 18+ or have a credit card.
I do realise not everyone has these methods, but I was just offering an alternative in the meantime.
People just see 'credit card' and think that is the strict only option, when it does have some flexibility.

I think he was talking about everything to do with a card
Most just don't know the difference between debit n credit cards , I also do think we need more donation options tbh

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member

I think he was talking about everything to do with a card
Most just don't know the difference between debit n credit cards , I also do think we need more donation options tbh

I did mention above why other methods haven't been implemented as of yet.
The taxes are far too high on them. Some taking 50-70% of the donation.
If everyone was to start donating with these methods, the server would start losing revenue,
which is required to keep the server running.

However, Agatio is often looking to try and find a new decent donation method.
It's just a matter of finding one that is reasonable.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Only issue I see here is that, every payment option charges a certain amount as a service fee to their client (ie: EPW). Paypal being the most used payment method, by far, I'm not sure if implementing another method would be profitable.

Also, I'm not sure where you live but, I'm quite sure that most countries sell prepaid visa/mastercard credit cards. Some of these cards come with $10, $25, $50, etc already in it and some may let you put your own amount of money in it. Also visit the Visa and Mastercard websites to see what they have to offer as prepaid cards.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
Only issue I see here is that, every payment option charges a certain amount as a service fee to their client (ie: EPW). Paypal being the most used payment method, by far, I'm not sure if implementing another method would be profitable.

Also, I'm not sure where you live but, I'm quite sure that most countries sell prepaid visa/mastercard credit cards. Some of these cards come with $10, $25, $50, etc already in it and some may let you put your own amount of money in it. Also visit the Visa and Mastercard websites to see what they have to offer as prepaid cards.

This was precisely my point. Thank you.