Epic Perfect World

Any factions actually active?

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Ducks #1 faction on epw. Try applying there.

Zirkon

EPW like allways and every server, got ups and downs. Atm in fact the bigger scale mass PK aint ALOT like before ,unless the asian time zone one ( Alamat, Aeons , AxeGroup, d.Ares, and now Aguila and Heaven have become slightly bigger and join the alliances), those in fact , can still bring out huge numbers daily , during that time zone.

That beeing said, you have Artifex and Outcast with the majority of the known PKers that are active atm. There is arround 25-30 in Angelache, who were old Xpendables. Some still in Xpendables aswell , but the last 2 are mostly inactive at the moment.

Then you have Worms and GodsArmy both allied, and still bring out very decent PVP pretty much daily , either on European time zone , or later on USA/Canada one.

You have also Warning, which is mostly made out EAs , MGs and Venos, they dont have alot of support but they can alone bring possibly as many (if not actually more) then Worms and GodsArmy together.

Ruthless shows up for PK sometime, but they're arround a squad most times, barelly ever more then it ( unless maybe TW days ).

Ducks , i don't quiete honestly know what happened ,it's been quiete some time since i've seen more then 3-4 pking.

And most recently , on USA/Canada time zones Shindola, they're not a big faction but they're able to bring 10-13 people , not more i believe, however still PK.

That's about all the main / worth mention PK guilds i can tell you as for now. I'm sorry if i forgot one.

I think you are just unlucky , maybe timezone or the places you go, currently SilverPool , GoA, and Village of Lost, it's where the bigger PVP's have happened most times. Try look arround those.

P.S.: On a side note there is way more smaller scale RPK , either by small groups in those above mentioned guilds ,or just factionless players.
Everything that's currently going on with guilds  is in this above post^

If ur in Aus/NZ time zones its better if you join a chinese/pinoy guild because they pk a lot in thesetime zones, and u can participate in large scale good pvp (but the language disability will be there)

Otherwise, Overseers (they pk less though but as a guild they are good and got quality loyal members) , Ruthless (good guild, pvps from time to time and tw weekly) , Warning , GodsArmy , Worms (all these 3 guilds pvp regularly and tw weekly).

Artifex and Outcasts/Xpendable/Angelache Do large scale pvp, and got lot of active members, But i suggest you to start with something like Ruthless,Warning,GodsArmy,Worms,Overseers since you can learn to pvp/tw.

But overall as above people mentioned there has been horrible mass pk  for past couple weeks, hope it changes soon.
Good Luck to you mate  ;)
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2014, 09:07 am by Zirkon

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Angelache is a closed guild home of the best players pw ever had it has 30 members no mass pk no anything dont mention this guild

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Tbh Shindola is one of the best non-strictly PvP guilds w/ constant guild chat.

wewt.

Was and remains to be better on the Sanctuary server. The kiddies in the helm of Shindola here are just copycats. Don't give them praise for stealing a great idea and half of the members.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
all factions same shit

scatterer3

all factions same ****

Are you aware that with "all" you include Artifex too? If Artifex is according to you **** then it means GMs are **** too. GM please ban Ahed for offending GMs with the word ****.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Was and remains to be better on the Sanctuary server. The kiddies in the helm of Shindola here are just copycats. Don't give them praise for stealing a great idea and half of the members.

No that faction is utter trash on Sanctuary.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
What is shindola.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
What is shindola.
can you stop being so offensive and drama provoking all the time

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Guilds? What are guilds? All are active :) but i prefer quiet ones.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
  • Characters: Lord_Tzaphil
  • Faction: Angered
every faction i been in state they are active and will help etc...but after less than a week alter i am logging in and running around alone...so i created my own faction which of course is going no where because i dont have enough PKers and high level toons...this is really bumming me out....I join a faction to be part of the game and give them everything i got just to be shunned....it is really killing the game for me.
Angel

Offline ~ ~ ~

My problem with guilds is there will be 20-30 members logged, and no one is chatting. Because anyone can pretty much solo. Loses that social element, unless of course you are mad about PK, which I am not. Let the flames begin, don't bother me. I support any individual game play style, and preference.  ^-^

oh. oh and also using guild chat for ALL chat, drives me insane  :P

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
every faction i been in state they are active and will help etc...but after less than a week alter i am logging in and running around alone...so i created my own faction which of course is going no where because i dont have enough PKers and high level toons...this is really bumming me out....I join a faction to be part of the game and give them everything i got just to be shunned....it is really killing the game for me.

As a former faction leader, it is hard.  With the state of the server/game now it's hard to make a new faction and have it stick out from the rest.  A pure PvE faction rarely lasts long too. 

I walked away due to lack of time and energy.  I had rebuilt twice, and decided that I just simply don't have the time to try to rebuild again.  It was a hard decision to make, but the last remaining active member besides me (Murcas)helped it along.  Maybe in the future, I might reconsider it, but for right now I found a home that is run almost the way that I wish I was able to run my own.

Point here is that it's demoralizing and if you really want to keep your own faction, then just keep at it, but don't be afraid to let go if you absolutely can't anymore.  A game is supposed to be fun, and I'll tell you what, I'm having more fun now than before.

My problem with guilds is there will be 20-30 members logged, and no one is chatting. Because anyone can pretty much solo. Loses that social element, unless of course you are mad about PK, which I am not. Let the flames begin, don't bother me. I support any individual game play style, and preference.  ^-^

oh. oh and also using guild chat for ALL chat, drives me insane  :P

My problem with factions was that I couldn't find one where I could log in and see faction chat.  I like to log in and see some chatter, regardless of what time I log on (which is random depending on my work schedule).  I may be introverted, but I can't stand a quiet faction either.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)