Epic Perfect World

Any factions actually active?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Yes there is pvp but not as much during NZ timezone as far as I know based on my experience of being a hermit in the depths of the night in the Canadian timezone :P. The pk during this timezone is usually with the Asian factions but it is larger pk because of alliances. For pvp factions on the smaller scale that I've seen frequently out pking in this timezone would probably be Shindola, Warning, and Ruthless. The odd time you will find some pk that isn't too faction picky, and is just a conglomerate of people that know each other. GL  ;).

You have bad timezone   :normal-38:

And if you wanna join in biggest guild(s) then mostly you have to be geared well already, because you might be needed for mass pk alot. BUT there are few guilds who're doing PvE alot and sometimes pk.
If you're looking guild to pvp with, then don't join in Artifex, no fun in there at all... Any other guild is good for pvp and pve.  :police:

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Shindola is more active on PWI Sanctuary (I think).

Other than that, all decent information is posted already...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Don't mention alphas (Xpendable, Angelache) in this thread
You must be trying all the wrong ones because we have a lot of active guilds.
We have the most populated PW server.

Off the top of my head:
- Artifex
- GG/Outcasts (I think)
- Worms
- Ducks
- GodsArmy
- Rawr
- Ruthless
- Warning
- Overseers

These are generally the ones you usually still see people from or the ones in PK a lot.

There are quite a few Asian factions too.
Depends on your timezone as well.

My advice is that a lot of factions that recruit on WC are the smaller factions, sometimes made to farm the DS event or otherwise.
Look around in populated areas and PK areas.
Those with logos and those you see in those spots are probably gonna be your active factions.
Also check the TW map. Alt factions can't do TW so those on the map should be fairly active.
Also check the DS event list, as a requirement of the DS event is an active guild: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2836.0

Also check here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=21.0
Most populated PW server with about 10 players outside safezone.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

And if you wanna join in biggest guild(s) then mostly you have to be geared well already, because you might be needed for mass pk alot. BUT there are few guilds who're doing PvE alot and sometimes pk.
If you're looking guild to pvp with, then don't join in Artifex, no fun in there at all... Any other guild is good for pvp and pve.  :police:

+1 to wat this guy said. is why i leaved artifex and maked own faction to pk against them cuz boring.

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

wow you even encouraged me to join  :normal-2:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Most populated PW server with about 10 players outside safezone.

I'm 1 of those 10 players, i feel so good.  :normal-35:

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Heaven Recruiting Pm Kim Jung Un.Best Faction on server atm.
Leevy is Our Leader.

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
Thank everyone.... I have joined Overseers and so far so good...thanks to wolfies and the faction members there  :smiley:

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
To be honest, there hasn't been that much fun pvp lately (for myself and the people I know) so some people aren't logging on as much these days. Hopefully things will pick up again. :)

there is a lot of pk at all the day oc is the onli faction that i don't do pk anymore i wonder why...

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
Thank everyone.... I have joined Overseers and so far so good...thanks to wolfies and the faction members there  :smiley:

Welcome to OverSeers family SiIk  glad to have you with  us and Our nutty ways  :P

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
join artifex = roll everyone with a zerg of 30+ from a skype sig and get bored of no pk challenge

join any other guild = get rolled by artifex that zerged with 30+ from a skype sig and get bored cause you never win

join guild of asian culture = 50/50 chance you roll enemy guild or get rolled by enemy guild depending on time of day

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
Thanks for replying in the thread and for taking me in wolfies...crazy will fit  :P

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Tbh Shindola is one of the best non-strictly PvP guilds w/ constant guild chat.

wewt.

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Before I play this game, Ive seen zFlashx videos.. The Xpendables.. Where are they?

Pink Ponk Pung