Epic Perfect World

War Avatar ~ The last thing with Meaning

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You could still choose not to donate for it but farm? Just because it's possible to pay for it doesn't mean that everybody will do it. Most people can't or don't donate and will still be forced to work for it, or just dont do anything at all. As far as I understood you the achievement of farming that title is for yourself and just cause others choose the lazy way doesn't mean you can't be proud of doing it the hard way right?
this.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Droopeh

Why is everyone MISSING THE POINT? The only reason you'd want the title is as an achievement of sorts - it provides you with such minimal stats that it's literally USELESS and has no value apart from the satisfaction some people get for achieving it. If it becomes purchasable by donating it won't be an achievement anymore. That's what this argument is about and nobody has validly countered it till now. Please for the love of god stop derailing the thread and actually contribute to the discussion with a valid response.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Why is everyone MISSING THE POINT? The only reason you'd want the title is as an achievement of sorts - it provides you with such minimal stats that it's literally USELESS and has no value apart from the satisfaction some people get for achieving it. If it becomes purchasable by donating it won't be an achievement anymore. That's what this argument is about and nobody has validly countered it till now. Please for the love of god stop derailing the thread and actually contribute to the discussion with a valid response.
then with that logic we all got the achievement of farming the tm robe and now is 1 2 3 thing the sv change everything change so no.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
why not just have the other titles available for donation except for just this one...

from what I understand the main reason to not have it for donation is because of achievement, while the main reason to have it for donation is for stats. 

the title alone isn't that much of stats to matter that much it's only +28 mag/phys def

Offline Droopeh

then with that logic we all got the achievement of farming the tm robe and now is 1 2 3 thing the sv change everything change so no.

are you ignorant? Did you even LOOK at the title of the thread? The TM robe changes happened already and agaito wont reverse them. The war avatar title is the LAST thing with meaning on this server, which is why eviction is saying that it should be left as a non-donation feature of the game. There's a massive difference between the War avatar title and the tm robe though, the TM robe is a (near, lolseekers) essential part of endgame gear and the War Avatar is naught but a title, with no impact on any stage of the game. New players needed the donation so they could keep up in pk without spending 2 months farming a tm cape so they don't remain disadvantaged, the +100 pattack from the War Avatar title is MEANINGLESS and not at all essential so there really isn't a proper reason for them to make it purchasable.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
are you ignorant? Did you even LOOK at the title of the thread? The TM robe changes happened already and agaito wont reverse them. The war avatar title is the LAST thing with meaning on this server, which is why eviction is saying that it should be left as a non-donation feature of the game. There's a massive difference between the War avatar title and the tm robe though, the TM robe is a (near, lolseekers) essential part of endgame gear and the War Avatar is naught but a title, with no impact on any stage of the game. New players needed the donation so they could keep up in pk without spending 2 months farming a tm cape so they don't remain disadvantaged, the +100 pattack from the War Avatar title is MEANINGLESS and not at all essential so there really isn't a proper reason for them to make it purchasable.

I'm confused, what +100 pattack war avatar title are you talking about...

Offline Droopeh

I'm confused, what +100 pattack war avatar title are you talking about...

I mixed things up. The point was that the avatar title bonus is nelighible, whether it's +30 def or +100 attack or whatever else

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
if take you 2 months to farm a tm robe oh my god yes you are the ignorant

Vegas

Stopped reading after "mg"

After Kelvins embarressing defeat 3-0 to Sevalind today in 1v1 bets I think all Mg's rerolled.

lol'd

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
if take you 2 months to farm a tm robe oh my god yes you are the ignorant

I think he meant under the old old TM robe rules.  Unless you had a static squad, it took a while.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Stopped reading after "mg"

After Kelvins embarressing defeat 3-0 to Sevalind today in 1v1 bets I think all Mg's rerolled.
bruh, my mg is not my main, but i bet you wouldn't be talking if i 1v1ed him on my ea...stop talking pls ty
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2014, 10:56 am by Kelp
Recent video.

Offline Droopeh

I think he meant under the old old TM robe rules.  Unless you had a static squad, it took a while.

Exactly what I meant - poor wording on my part. I didn't mean literally 2 months though, but it did take a long time unless you were online every day with a squad willing to do it daily. Personally, I'm only able to be online up to 3-4 hours every week unless on break and my timezone is kinda ***ed so it WAS hard >.>