Epic Perfect World

War Avatar ~ The last thing with Meaning

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
not that i read whole thread but i have simple question for those that +1
If you want to make a second char call it alt or whatever are you gona start getting all the tittles from the start including avatar champion?I dont think so
Including full meridian +all or most tittles its gives the char a small boost vs a char that hasnt any
So no i hope its donatable soon so i can have that small boost on all the chars i play :police:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
not that i read whole thread but i have simple question for those that +1
If you want to make a second char call it alt or whatever are you gona start getting all the tittles from the start including avatar champion?I dont think so
Including full meridian +all or most tittles its gives the char a small boost vs a char that hasnt any
So no i hope its donatable soon so i can have that small boost on all the chars i play :police:

If it's something that means a lot to me, yes.

Titles aren't on top of my priority list, but if it's someone's goal to get all cards and titles, then why cheapen that option by allowing it to be accessible to anyone with a Paypal account/credit card?

That's what he doesn't want to see.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
If it's something that means a lot to me, yes.

Titles aren't on top of my priority list, but if it's someone's goal to get all cards and titles, then why cheapen that option by allowing it to be accessible to anyone with a Paypal account/credit card?

That's what he doesn't want to see.
Why make people go through full meridian + titles on every char they make? And I have yet to see an answer to this: if the boost is so small what's the issue with it being a donation option?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so your idea is if you donate 4 the title no more fun farming on game that is super old and all you need to do when you farm is press 2 keys ? wat... ? if they can make pvp title that we can get with out doing gm events that will be something good but this ? no... no just no... new era kids have no idea

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
so your idea is if you donate 4 the title no more fun farming on game that is super old and all you need to do when you farm is press 2 keys ? wat... ? if they can make pvp title that we can get with out doing gm events that will be something good but this ? no... no just no... new era kids have no idea

It isn't about fun, it's about gaining something that actually takes a small bit of effort. 0/10 effort for troll though.

And "new era kids" lol, I've played this game since its open beta when it became universally popular instead of just exclusive to MY. Game was made 100x easier because PWI wanted $$$ and made shortcuts for literally -everying-.

I remember having zhen parties on Nightscream island and running FB instances for the boss-blood for 'hard to get items' and reputation, so please spare me with the broken english "trolling?" if you could even call it that.

You're the one who suggested donation for these titles in the first place, Unraveling. So please spare the "QQ new era kids dun know how 2 pve 4real huehuehe"  :rolleyes:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
If I could pay to get all titles on mg I'd play it again <.<
Farming isn't fun if you play this sht just to pk..
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think you're upset your only achievement in game is havin a War Avatar Title and that you suck in pk  :rolleyes:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
If I could pay to get all titles on mg I'd play it again <.<
Farming isn't fun if you play this sht just to pk..

Stopped reading after "mg"

After Kelvins embarressing defeat 3-0 to Sevalind today in 1v1 bets I think all Mg's rerolled.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
It isn't about fun, it's about gaining something that actually takes a small bit of effort. 0/10 effort for troll though.

And "new era kids" lol, I've played this game since its open beta when it became universally popular instead of just exclusive to MY. Game was made 100x easier because PWI wanted $$$ and made shortcuts for literally -everying-.

I remember having zhen parties on Nightscream island and running FB instances for the boss-blood for 'hard to get items' and reputation, so please spare me with the broken english "trolling?" if you could even call it that.

You're the one who suggested donation for these titles in the first place, Unraveling. So please spare the "QQ new era kids dun know how 2 pve 4real huehuehe"  :rolleyes:

effort ? u think that title takes effort ? oh kid go back to your other dead sv farm a tm robe was effort get that title is a effort ? u have no idea what are you talking about. I suggested it ? no i did the +1 i guess your can't even read basic english now.

After Kelvins embarressing defeat 3-0 to Sevalind today in 1v1 bets I think all Mg's rerolled.
sit down clown

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
effort ? u think that title takes effort ? oh kid go back to your other dead sv farm a tm robe was effort get that title is a effort ? u have no idea what are you talking about. I suggested it ? no i did the +1 i guess your can't even read basic english now.
sit down clown

Insulting my english while typing with broken english. Touche.

Yes, 1 day after creation of assassin (in dragon gear) and get killed by defense wep camp vit warrior.
There is no way a sin kills a bm if the bm goes in def gear

:)) stop try flame and keep on topic please sir
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2014, 04:58 pm by Eviction

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
i didnt read that because im a BOSS ASS BI*** BI*** BI*** BI*** BI*** BI***

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡

Reroll cause someone loses 1v1? WHAT
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Sir, i'm starting to think that you are such a nerd trying to get ban...  ^-^ So guess what, hopefully you get it soon... I will be there to watch and laugh.  :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Sir, i'm starting to think that you are such a nerd trying to get ban...  ^-^ So guess what, hopefully you get it soon... I will be there to watch and laugh.  :police:
i pay 20 ec 4 that nothing more

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
You could still choose not to donate for it but farm? Just because it's possible to pay for it doesn't mean that everybody will do it. Most people can't or don't donate and will still be forced to work for it, or just dont do anything at all. As far as I understood you the achievement of farming that title is for yourself and just cause others choose the lazy way doesn't mean you can't be proud of doing it the hard way right?