Epic Perfect World

~Psychics~

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
So talk to me, what are the best tactics for pv as a psy? Best combos for pv, etc. Share your opinion as I've heard many theories
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
You should ask Ninjas
He seems to know psychics that can solo fc and pv faster than seekers....
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Kvothe

what works for me:
holy path to lure how many mobs you dare-->psychic's will-->earth vector-->all your aoes(i.e glacial shards,aqua cannon & sandburst blast)
this is usually enough to kill all mobs i lure,but if psychic's will wears off too early,just use absolute domain and repeat
oh and also,dont forget to have empowered vigor on at all times,helps a lot  ;)
hope this helped a bit :)
Kvothe - 150 Sage Assassin
Mue - 150 Sage Seeker
Delai - 150 Demon Archer
Deynor - 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Nhalia

• Mew
I keep black voodoo on all the time, empowered vigor of course, then I bubble and pull however many i can without running into a stunner. I get a good amount away and make sure my charm hasn't ticked when they get to me. Then I use earth vector, ToP, sandburst blast, aqua cannon, glacial shards, and another sandburst blast if needed.  : D

Seems to work just about every time.

Haven't thought about using psychic will O: maybe ill have to try that.

Nhalia - 150 Sage Seeker
Nhalai - 150 Demon Wizard
WhiteDove - 150 Sage Psychic ~ Current Main
Nikki - 134 Demon Cleric ~ Inactive.
Ailahn - 145 Sage Sin

Meow<3

Offline Slash

• Legend
what works for me:
holy path to lure how many mobs you dare-->psychic's will-->earth vector-->all your aoes(i.e glacial shards,aqua cannon & sandburst blast)
this is usually enough to kill all mobs i lure,but if psychic's will wears off too early,just use absolute domain and repeat
oh and also,dont forget to have empowered vigor on at all times,helps a lot  ;)
hope this helped a bit :)

Very good tactics,keep em coming!

I keep black voodoo on all the time, empowered vigor of course, then I bubble and pull however many i can without running into a stunner. I get a good amount away and make sure my charm hasn't ticked when they get to me. Then I use earth vector, ToP, sandburst blast, aqua cannon, glacial shards, and another sandburst blast if needed.  : D

Seems to work just about every time.

Haven't thought about using psychic will O: maybe ill have to try that.

Very good tactics as well :)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Slash

• Legend
You should ask Ninjas

Lol I read that and I was like...  ??? What is this sorcery?

Offline YaKuZa

White voodoo to lure, lure like a friggin tank with bubble, psy will > black voodoo > 2-3 aoe's, earth vector, another aoe will do. You will barely get touched, and you wont waste the stun while you are physically immune either.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
i really cant tell u how i can only show u how its really easy and alot of fun to watch bosses trying to kill u lmao XD i love being a psy and i always will xD so if u ever want to know how i can show u in person ill take u on a fc and u can watch wa i do ^^
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
for pv:
pull in white, use holy path to get away just a bit so you can safely cast black, wait for them then cast psy will spam aoes and here's what i find ppl weird: save earth vector(big stun dude if i got name wrong) they cant touch you in psy will anyway, before psy will wears of, use vector... if something is alive by then

same as ^but dont use holy path, instead do black + will surge + expel
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
You should ask Ninjas

Someone doesn't like me D:

I love it when people take what I say out of context...

I said that there were screenshots of psychics soloing fc AS FAST AS seekers. It was then CLARIFIED by the poster of most of the screenshots that it is not as fast, but about 3-4 mins slower.

I never said pv either, the screenshots I have seen are of fc, but if you have seen some of pv thats cool too. I think the ss had underneath it 'fc is faster for a psychic because the speeds you can do it at'.

People have left out the skill that ticks your charm faster too :)
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline YaKuZa

[/quote]

Well if someone doesn't have enough common sense to do this........ugh *facepalm* I come home from work to see this crap ugh. Ninjas D:

Offline Slash

• Legend

Well if someone doesn't have enough common sense to do this........ugh *facepalm* I come home from work to see this crap ugh. Ninjas D:

xD thanks for the tactics everyone!

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
never used a Psy, think I might make one today & learn the class :) These type of posts are helpful to a newbie like myself.
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline Slash

• Legend
Adding on to psychic tactics, what do you guys recommend for genies? (using a psy ofc  :P)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Adding on to psychic tactics, what do you guys recommend for genies? (using a psy ofc  :P)

Dragon ofc  ;)

Arcane since you can go physical immune.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!