Epic Perfect World

Pvp ? Iam just new here.

Cliché

Yes, but what Eviction implied was that donation is the only way to gear up, else you will be 'bad',
which is the wrong impression to give someone.
Donation does not guarantee skill, nor does it guarantee better stats or better gear.
It simply can aid in shortening material farming time.
I think what people don't understand is that Eviction was joking. You can tell by the way he typed in his post. That's troll level typing. It's okay sarcasm can be hard to detect over text.

But really though. Joking, sarcasm, ect or not, Donators have dirty gear.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
At OP: There's other upsides to this server - everyone is having fun, and not spamming the boards with depressing bull****. If you're a long time veteran of the official servers, you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
^-^ Yes almost everywhere nowadays = pay to win.. Metin2 , Aion , even Crossfire became pay to win (FPS game ) n' lot more.. pw privates are good .. you can easily do skill > donation because in some servers you get 5% more res. with donations.. but.. in pw Numbers > Skills.. what does it mean? if you do not own a team :) you will always die.. but! that doesn't change the fact that 5 pro can win 12 amateur.. so the best choice i suggest you.. play for fun and not only for pk :) make a team with your friends.. i have bought recently Guild Wars 2(no pay to win) and trust me it's worth it's money.. but with no friends you do nothing :D best choice = to have fun ^^

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Just join in some nice guild, i'm sure they can help you to finish everything faster (except Artifex) and you can be ready with good gears in less than a week. Well Agatio (admin) told he don't wanna make pay to win server, but that's what he did after some time (at that point idk why he can't add Supply Tokens donation after adding everything else).
PvP is pretty good tho.. If you're solo or 1/2 pt type of pker, then you can find pk 24/7. But if wanna see mass pk then 2 times per day, one is vs 10 asians guild and other is at evening EU time. Pk at EU time got kinda boring lately, since there is only one big guild what can get numbers and 95% of ppl in server who's not in that guild can't make better/bigger one.

But still.. You don't need some mega good eq to pvp, it depends how you know your class.

:normal-1:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Son, all you need is nerves

Edit: good ones
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 02:36 pm by Dead

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
[5:48:51 PM] Indian Jew: go remove post
[5:48:52 PM] Indian Jew: say sorry

sorry forgive me
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 02:51 pm by Ahed

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
yes you can donate to get OP gears
but you cant use ur OP gears to win if you DONT have knowledge to play your class

for example
me donated to gear up my ea got end game best aps gears .. i thought it gonna be easy to win any 1vs1
but i failed at winning against a good EA that never donated and farmed all his gears aka Swane

but my psy ..all it's gears farm never donated to gear it up ... and won against swane and other players lot of times that i couldnt win against them in my EA
What is this fairy tale? It's almost impossible for a psy to kill a good EA in 1v1 and I'm best player in the universe..

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
fffs i wish i uploaded the videos .. sadly deleted it

Vegas

but you cant use ur OP gears to win if you DONT have knowledge to play your class

You can, PW is easy so it's pretty much all gear,luck and class based

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
fffs i wish i uploaded the videos .. sadly deleted it
You are lucky I didn't delete the video, I found this from the video bro.. http://prntscr.com/50n2es

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i beat all of you

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
i beat all of you
I have video of killing you in x1 bro..

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
I have video of killing you in x1 bro..
i wasnt competitive probably come again for 8-0 easy 

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Best >me< sit down and know ur place bros haha yeah haha xD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
u can donate to get 3.33 sin yes. You will know how to play it ? na.