Epic Perfect World

Greedy Mofos in HDD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Bumping this because it's becoming more than an annoyance. People are so keen on getting the chest at the end that they won't help kill Yelling anymore. And some squad leaders are either too busy paying attention to killing or they're the ones that ditch to kill chest.

It wasn't about the Dragon Stones, it was about people being asses.
Now it's about people not helping on top of being assholes.
Please. Fix. This.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Bumping this because it's becoming more than an annoyance. People are so keen on getting the chest at the end that they won't help kill Yelling anymore. And some squad leaders are either too busy paying attention to killing or they're the ones that ditch to kill chest.

It wasn't about the Dragon Stones, it was about people being asses.
Now it's about people not helping on top of being assholes.
Please. Fix. This.

what u want gms to do???....
10ec aint worth to get mad on
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2014, 02:02 pm by ᗩrteoᙢ
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
what u want gms to do???....
10ec aint worth to get mad on

It's.
Not.
About.
The.
EC's.

It's about people deciding that they were going to screw over the rest of the squad by stealing the chest at the end.  It has gotten to the point where people won't even help kill the last boss.  So the asshole is being an even bigger asshole for reaping the benefits without even doing shit.

What do people do HDD for? Besides BH, because most people don't go into HDD just for BH.  They do it for the stones; even if they only get 1, that is 1 less they have to worry about.  It adds up.

Only solution right now is to form your own squad and be extremely picky with who joins.  Depending on when you play, your pickings are slim.  There's faction too, but if you're not on when they're doing it, you're still at the mercy of the World Chat Pool of ***.

Not sure what the GM's can do short of making the drops free, or the more extreme of making such a thing bannable.  But since they can't do anything about even the assholes who stealth kill someone's treasure map 5 boss, there is no hope.

But I do agree that something needs to be done.  It's a moral issue, not an economical issue.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Muffy

Wow i have never heard of this. Gonna do this nex time i hdd thnx

Offline Manager

• They say i hack
  • They don't know pinoy luck
  • Faction: ✪utcasts
wanna get kisses?  ;)

Offline Kangaroo

• Characters: Kangaroo
never heard of this either but seems pretty dang rude. its kinda the same rude level as peeps putting their main's zen over my alt's zen for the halloween event knowing full well they are trying to be mean. rubbing elbows with people for something so silly is kinda a pet peeve but i just want halloween stuffs too ya know D:

Muffy

never heard of this either but seems pretty dang rude. its kinda the same rude level as peeps putting their main's zen over my alt's zen for the halloween event knowing full well they are trying to be mean. rubbing elbows with people for something so silly is kinda a pet peeve but i just want halloween stuffs too ya know D:

Pm me if u need a side bitch babes i can farm for you :*

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
It's.
Not.
About.
The.
EC's.

It's about people deciding that they were going to screw over the rest of the squad by stealing the chest at the end.  It has gotten to the point where people won't even help kill the last boss.  So the asshole is being an even bigger asshole for reaping the benefits without even doing ****.

What do people do HDD for? Besides BH, because most people don't go into HDD just for BH.  They do it for the stones; even if they only get 1, that is 1 less they have to worry about.  It adds up.

Only solution right now is to form your own squad and be extremely picky with who joins.  Depending on when you play, your pickings are slim.  There's faction too, but if you're not on when they're doing it, you're still at the mercy of the World Chat Pool of ****.

Not sure what the GM's can do short of making the drops free, or the more extreme of making such a thing bannable.  But since they can't do anything about even the assholes who stealth kill someone's treasure map 5 boss, there is no hope.

But I do agree that something needs to be done.  It's a moral issue, not an economical issue.

Can't +1 this enough. This is EXACTLY my point. And it's gotten to the point where I can't even go with my main guild because people in there do the exact same thing.

It's not about the EC. Other people need to read before commenting.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
I have my metod.. I qq in pms about it, if no reactions qq in world chat. Finally i get fun and that who scam BL me   ;D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Best solution would be removing the chest and adding few more stones to the quest.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Best solution would be removing the chest and adding few more stones to the quest.

It would be awesome if this could be implemented. Ty for reading through.
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2014, 07:06 pm by Ƥαรᴛℯʟ