Epic Perfect World

Greedy Mofos in HDD

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
So I've done HDD about 12 times on several different characters in the last 3 days and there's a trend I've noticed happening among the squads there. Out of all 12 squads, 11 of them had someone that left at the end to kill the chest in the center, knowing full well that the drops from the chest are not free -- meaning that they get 10-12 dragon stones whenever they ditch squad to kill the chest, while others get nothing.

Proposal? Please make the drops from that chest so that they can be picked up by anyone, inside or outside of squad. It really pisses me off to find that people -keep- doing this to squads because they're greedy assholes.

P.S. It's not like you can kill these people either because they're most likely blue name AND they have that ******ed immune buff that Yelling gives when he's near death. -_-
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014, 12:53 am by Aʟʏх

Offline DaddyIssues

• Ayy yo B
  • 𝓞𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓴𝓷𝒆𝒆𝓼, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝒆𝓼𝓼.
  • Characters: DaddyIssues
  • Faction: Artifex
+9999999999999999999999977374848937489781

She told me she got daddy issues.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
do u REALLY qq bout someone takeing stones worth 1 ec each? with a squad of only 6ppl in HDD u get average 2 stones at then end and i dont think it makes a difference if u have these stones or if u dont have them....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
do u REALLY qq bout someone takeing stones worth 1 ec each? with a squad of only 6ppl in HDD u get average 2 stones at then end and i dont think it makes a difference if u have these stones or if u dont have them....

More about the principle of people being assholes. I don't think this change would be that hard to make and it would stop enabling them. Also, if you combine my losses for the past 3ish days, I've lost about 2 rerolls to people like this, which you're right, isn't that much... Unless you have luck like mine for rerolls.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

maybe it's not cos they care so much about getting them, it's more they don't want someone to be able to get away with it.  ik when I do morai event sometimes, randoms come and kill my alts.  ofc that's hardly a big deal but it just irks me letting them get away with, so now I just keep my ep out with them and kill the alts soon as someone shows up then have swane kill the person for me  ^-^

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1. Because i have been doing it whenever i get to pve which doesn't happen that much.  :normal-4:

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
+1 for the suggestion

but not sure how much trouble it would be for the developers to implement this and how much impact these customizations going to affect with future patches/versions

instead my suggestion w/e people may call the squad leader being bossy etc., would be easy for squad leader to organize squad or kick.. no one should be @ centre and all must be near boss.. obviously melees can back out near range when hp is low so all stands @ same distance from chest.. only a squad leader can make this simple and easy..

people should learn to lead .. mere forming squads isn't enough they should command and organize a squad perfectly and teach people their roles.. as far the pros if you know the roles already still wouldn't hurt to listen again hardly 1-2 minutes .. i hate when people rush things in game.. i just feel like saying "shhushhhh hold them down with invisible chains and force them to take it slow adapting to the pace of everyone in squad".. getting on to a squad means its no longer your show off time but for squad show off time.. its team work not solo jerk time..

ty for thread happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
My PvE ego is hurt over 10 EC, what a tragedy :sad:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
thats why i dont like to pick up world trash randoms xD i try my best to go with my faction only.. but i do agree.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^
+1 because people are jerks, sometimes those dbs are important for new players or farmers. Not everyone is loaded with ec.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

Yes, absolutely. That is completely the point. You got it spot-on, bucko. /EndSarcasm

Seriously, read post/replies before posting yourself, please. ~.~

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
What is HDD? :shocked: