Epic Perfect World

Wrong TP point and problem with fairy box

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
1. its something like secret teleportantion point (see on screenshot) and if i tele there then i stuck under/in ground.

fairy box what droping in hh, sometimes stucked, i mean cant open suddenly and write something like "incorrect mission span time" or similiar
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Do you really need fairy boxes given the fact that we have God's Giving? And it's not a wrong TP, there are many hidden teleports all over the game that you can access in real pwi with tele stones.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
1. its something like secret teleportantion point (see on screenshot) and if i tele there then i stuck under/in ground.

It's common PW bug, the point you see there is hidden Morai Teleport. Not sure if I can fix it without removing them entirely also from Morai map...
fairy box what droping in hh, sometimes stucked, i mean cant open suddenly and write something like "incorrect mission span time" or similiar
As far I remember you can open up to 6 Fairy Boxes a day with one toon.

Offline Leelood

Do you really need fairy boxes given the fact that we have God's Giving? And it's not a wrong TP, there are many hidden teleports all over the game that you can access in real pwi with tele stones.
fairy boxes give 2 ecs...

150 demon cler, 150 demon barb, 150 demon Bm, 150 sage veno, 150 sage seeker, 150 sage wiz, 149 demon sin... Only psy and mystic to go.. Main: Cleric, assistent: bm

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
It's common PW bug, the point you see there is hidden Morai Teleport. Not sure if I can fix it without removing them entirely also from Morai map...As far I remember you can open up to 6 Fairy Boxes a day with one toon.

somewhere i watched a orivate server where the morai mao was minimized and placed on normal map, so from normal map u was able to tp into any morai place, we cant do same?
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D