Epic Perfect World

marriage blessing

Cliché

not everyone has a bunch of people who can attend a wedding or really wants to. was wondering if it could be possible to add a way to get the diamond ring by doing marriage quests.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
it doesnt need that many people to get the ring - about 5 should be enough.
and since bride and groom cant rly do much anyhow u might as well log a alt or 2 each you invited as a guest and help kill the ex`s.

ill +1 anyhow cause i dont think it woul do any harm if you could get the ring by doing marriage quests

Cliché

it doesnt need that many people to get the ring - about 5 should be enough.
and since bride and groom cant rly do much anyhow u might as well log a alt or 2 each you invited as a guest and help kill the ex`s.

yes but dual clienting is a pain. :(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
just pm 5 guys and done and dual client is not that hard.

Cliché

just pm 5 guys and done and dual client is not that hard.

or let us do marriage quests.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Ill +1 i guess since i don't see the harm in getting the diamond ring from marriage quests and heard the reservation quest were bugged for some people anyway.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1, for people who don't have the time to have a wedding (A lot of us work a lot) it'd be easier + it gives some initiative for doing marriage quest

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1, for people who don't have the time to have a wedding (A lot of us work a lot) it'd be easier + it gives some initiative for doing marriage quest

so then everybody that got the blessing by doing it by the old way wasted their time ? Nope. you want it ? deal it with is onli max 10 20 minutes there is no excuse 4 that you can even multi client and do it by your self

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
so then everybody that got the blessing by doing it by the old way wasted their time ? Nope. you want it ? deal it with is onli max 10 20 minutes there is no excuse 4 that you can even multi client and do it by your self
Could say same about TM cape.
+1

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Could say same about TM cape.
+1

SHHHHHH!???

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

-1 to this

not everyone has a bunch of people who can attend a wedding or really wants to. was wondering if it could be possible to add a way to get the diamond ring by doing marriage quests.

+1 to this

once upon a time getting TM capes were nearly impossible or too boring and lengthy but people shared their feedback and developers made it easy as it is now at present..

So all i can say is congrats to all who got their rings in old manner, but just because you guys did it in difficult manner doesn't mean rest in future had to follow the same way..if our forefathers thought like that humans would never have evolved from barbarians/nomads to current civilized society with peace times (compared to old times) at least at few parts of the world..

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline sakurabak

-1 to this

+1 to this

once upon a time getting TM capes were nearly impossible or too boring and lengthy but people shared their feedback and developers made it easy as it is now at present..

So all i can say is congrats to all who got their rings in old manner, but just because you guys did it in difficult manner doesn't mean rest in future had to follow the same way..if our forefathers thought like that humans would never have evolved from barbarians/nomads to current civilized society with peace times (compared to old times) at least at few parts of the world..

I agree with you, never liked this marriage blessing. I have suggested long ago, a daily blessing for everyone (5 att, 5 def lvls). I do not want to marry and i do not want to bother people with my in-game marriage. So, every day I am playing with 5 defense and 5 attack levels disadvantage.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Dear lord all the mad comments like they told you you will have to do it again or something.
If its just "invite some alts and do it" is means its easy, but then again you feel its hard cause you "worked" for it?
Is it easy or hard? :police:
Plus the op said "do quests" he/she dint said "click to an npc and get it"
So doing quests means you "work" for it also or am i wrong? :police:

+1 to the suggestion

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Cliché

my goodness ive never seen so many mad comments.

im not asking for an instant blessing. im asking for it to be done by marriage quest which actually takes a little longer to do than a wedding. there is no harm at all by making it so you get the ring that way.

edit: you're still working for it. there's no "easier" way being suggested.
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2014, 10:45 am by Cliché