Epic Perfect World

glitched treasure maps

can we get the treausre maps fixed i had a map 1 and 2 map 3s glitch on me today its very annoying pls fix it  ok now i had map 5 glitch this is bs   
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2012, 04:42 am by violentwoka69

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What do you mean by 'glitched'?

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
A few of the treasure map locations spawn in a spot that we can't access them.  It was the same on the PWI servers.  We always chalked it up as bad luck and tried again the next day.

Offline crimsonrose

A few of the treasure map locations spawn in a spot that we can't access them.  It was the same on the PWI servers.  We always chalked it up as bad luck and tried again the next day.

The treasure maps are designed so no two maps were the same so no one could kill steal your boss and take your map. The only down side to this is that the X may be in a cliff or building....or rock...

Now if your "glitches" are the treasure box not showing up then it is because you are not close enough to it yet.

But if you can see the big coin or box pop-up and can't did it then yea that's a glitch.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Sometimes its anoying yehh, thats why i never do them here.
by glitched i mean the quest pops up but no chest/coin does

Offline siricouture

Do you have any pictures of you toon standing on the X with the quest popped up? With not too many huge ass rocks or anything like that near you?