Epic Perfect World

Psy :))

Offline Equilibrium_

• Never back down !!!
  • Characters: Equilibrium_
  • Faction: GA
i think psys need more att lvl :) cuz in black can have only 100+ and sins in dph already got 100+ and no deff lvl reduce ;) same with other classes i think psy rly need get more lvl cuz they balanced for it

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :shocked: :shocked: :'( ???

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree, Psy's are ridiculously UNDERPOWERED  :sad:

My attack level right now is only 110 and I hit ridiculously low on warriors in physical marrow!!!

Buff to black voodoo giving at least 150+ attack levels to balanace server FAST!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 psys are okay imo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
i think you are stupid :) cuz in world can have atleast 100iq points and in ur case already got 80- and brain damage increased  ;) same with other people i think you rlly need to quit psy cuz others can play it fineAnd here it comes the other one, are u 2 married? LOL

You sir are rude and do not know the definition of Sarcasm.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
you sir do not know real art of psy because beauty of hit hard but out dd by support ep in pk is just riidculous u should learn 2 psy bc u obviulsly do not know that buff is need
Do u realise how stupid u sound, u realise sin has half the damage numbers, psy has..hm..75k mag attack, sins have 45k phy, and we have 10 atk lvls more(if rlly good gear) while psy can reach 110 with no problem and being way tankier if he knows how to play, i wont explain u the gameplay, u are way too downsyndrome to understand...
psys are fine against most classes except for mystics.
-1 to this.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
-
Is 100 not enough? If you need more go to an unbalanced server, bye.

Mystics aren't a challenge. You just need to know how to play.;)

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I guess you want psys to one shot barbs in tiger form.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
lmao, no -1 psy is fine as is if you have issue with a certain class in pvp seek them out specifically and pvp vs them till you get good.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-
'fine' , they just dont have a really fair chance to win, they need to play well and actually time sh1t and be carefull, pay attention to any debuff or oportunity. Not impossible, just hard.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
'fine' , they just dont have a really fair chance to win, they need to play well and actually time sh1t and be carefull, pay attention to any debuff or oportunity. Not impossible, just hard.
True, but they are fairly easy, at least for me. You basically just need evil ward on your genie, and if you're sage it's even better because you get purify. Since psy does good damage to really any class, the damage part isn't a problem.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I can hit a lot mostly on archers/sins  :monkey-27: Sin dont have 80k atak but got crit and frenzy xD it can hurt. Sometimes i was 1shoted via white voodoo by barb  :tiger-12: And i got only 100 atk lvl  :tiger-12: but im trying to deal with that and try just change targets if my hits arent good enough :DDD
.                                                                                                     

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Do u realise how stupid u sound, u realise sin has half the damage numbers, psy has..hm..75k mag attack, sins have 45k phy, and we have 10 atk lvls more(if rlly good gear) while psy can reach 110 with no problem and being way tankier if he knows how to play, i wont explain u the gameplay, u are way too downsyndrome to understand...
-1 to this.

Sins's have more defense level than Psy's and more damage output, are you joking kid? Around 80% + Crit rate, God of Frenzy. That's x6~x8 damage of 1 attack. Your logic is flawed.

-- As for Mystic vs Psy, please tell me you're joking. A bad mystic will steamroll the best psy just because mystic have everything going for them in that fight.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I think they should add a skill like mage's blade tempest with phy dmg for psys, that might be enough to drop mystic idk thats my opinion i dont think its issuse of nerfing mystics, just psy needs a better skill  im br ikr but that what i would come out with

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
-

HAHA.

~~~~~~

To the topic dude, bro, well, by the logic, we need more atk lv, while sins got 5 more atk lv on the R8 add, 15 more on CHill of the Deep than Black Voodoo(and they dont lose Def Lv) that gives 25, so they got 20 more atk lv than us if they wear atk lv wep, but well, we already OP in dmg, if we reach 120+ base atk lv, we going to hurt outputed. By the logic +1, by the balance -1.

Father Spoke, close the topic.

My damage log collection NEW