Epic Perfect World

Artifex~ DT+PK VS RageCats And China

Offline Kaaris

• God
  • Characters: Torune
  • Faction: Outcast
Bad video only know target bm wewewew

infernchidhu

Actually, when we did lose in 19 mins, we had just moved from storm and we lacked gear a lot, we had to compete with a guild which was fueled with +4 attack level rings and several other "funds" which they have had over a long period of time. Also a classic example why your argument is plain wrong is how Xpendables lost in storm where its pretty much equal gear even while Maxy, Swane, Cheebee and several others had dual fairy which gave them a huge advantage yet they still got "Easied". You might say that we have never been outnumbered, but each statement i make is already accounted for and proved in the past. I strongly suggest that you might  want to make more substantial points with evidence instead of playing the blame game. Thank you.  :smiley:
read carefully WasteDumb xD, i know its hard but try it l3l

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable has been gone for months, when will you get over past   :rolleyes:

infernchidhu

Yea yea, same thing different name every week lol

infernchidhu

Sync, Future, Artifex, Enrage, any name you call them they have done the same thing.
Yes, you have been owned a lot. ;)
They are 99% reliant on numbers, 0.1% know how to play their class other
Have ever wondered why no one took you in any 10v10 or 3v3 team, i think it has something to do with "how to play their class".
than being reliant on Irongaurd powders (i.e soochi quit vendetta moment they were removed from game)
Yep i totally quit because they removed Irongaurd powders, it had nothing to do with why the server is dead now. :normal-43:
They suffocate server with their zergs until it dies, then hop to the next one where everyone has run off too.
You sound traumatized at this point. Soochi is responsible for killing servers, it has nothing to do with money hungry devs l0lz.
Moment a merge happens that gives equal numbers to them and they lose once they emoquit server.
Wait which is it, do we quit when there is equal number pvp or after the server is dead or after IG is removed. Im confused.  :normal-3:

jakho

Join Anghelache xpendable 6.1 gooooooooooooooo

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
I hate seeing the brag about tw, TW is nothing about numbers which has been proved plenty of times. Leadership and good calls win tw. The last time i blamed tw on anything other than that was when I was on PWI going against 30+ +10-12 R8 cash shoppers with Normal players maybe 5-7 cash shoppers. Leadership > all when it comes to TW.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Best is me
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The topic was locked due to many things, such as:

Disrespect over other members of the comunity;
The topic had very few replies related to the topic, everything else was just ego measures;

Can't think of anything else to add politely, so thats gotta do it.