Epic Perfect World

Artifex~ DT+PK VS RageCats And China

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Lol kid lol are you factor Ghoul yet

sorround

Its so interesting to see how people act when they get fcked even in same numbers
The idea is that if 1 guild hits ur faction= its unfair for u, if a faction hits only artifex, ITS AWESOME, but if a faction hits both guilds and u lose = ITS SO FCKIN UNFAIR.
Better practice rather than qq'ing here. ;)

On topic : Great video, i see u used that music, gg doe. Love it
Wasn't difficult because enemy had 3 points gameplay  on a scale from 1 to 10 ;) :smiley: :smiley:

(Warning + Outcasts numbers)*2 = Artifex numbers.

5 guilds could hit you in pk and it'd still be easy pz for you, though this has nothing to do with your "skill", obviously.

infernchidhu

5 guilds could hit you in pk and it'd still be easy pz for you, though this has nothing to do with your "skill", obviously.
TW was equal numbers, DT was equal numbers, several pks where we were outnumbered. Your argument is simple wrong if not delusional. Even if you truly believe that there isn't a skill superiority in Artifex, no matter the reason an 80 v 80 simple can't end in 10 mins.

sorround

TW was equal numbers, DT was equal numbers, several pks where we were outnumbered. Your argument is simple wrong if not delusional. Even if you truly believe that there isn't a skill superiority in Artifex, no matter the reason an 80 v 80 simple can't end in 10 mins.

There are reasons, which I don't feel like explaining atm. Same can be said about the 19 minutes TW you had against Xpendable.

There hasn't been a single PK where you've been outnumbered, and if you were, you didn't win.

infernchidhu

There are reasons, which I don't feel like explaining atm. Same can be said about the 19 minutes TW you had against Xpendable.

There hasn't been a single PK where you've been outnumbered, and if you were, you didn't win.
Actually, when we did lose in 19 mins, we had just moved from storm and we lacked gear a lot, we had to compete with a guild which was fueled with +4 attack level rings and several other "funds" which they have had over a long period of time. Also a classic example why your argument is plain wrong is how Xpendables lost in storm where its pretty much equal gear even while Maxy, Swane, Cheebee and several others had dual fairy which gave them a huge advantage yet they still got "Easied". You might say that we have never been outnumbered, but each statement i make is already accounted for and proved in the past. I strongly suggest that you might  want to make more substantial points with evidence instead of playing the blame game. Thank you.  :smiley:

darkfe123

sorround

Actually, when we did lose in 19 mins, we had just moved from storm and we lacked gear a lot, we had to compete with a guild which was fueled with +4 attack level rings and several other "funds" which they have had over a long period of time. Also a classic example why your argument is plain wrong is how Xpendables lost in storm where its pretty much equal gear even while Maxy, Swane, Cheebee and several others had dual fairy which gave them a huge advantage yet they still got "Easied". You might say that we have never been outnumbered, but each statement i make is already accounted for and proved in the past. I strongly suggest that you might  want to make more substantial points with evidence instead of playing the blame game. Thank you.  :smiley:

As I already said, I'm way too sleepy now to explain anything. But if it makes you happy, in that 80v80 TW, maybe numbers were even, but you should know that numbers aren't everything in TW. GoodGame only recently got their blessing like 1 or 3 days before they moved to Outcasts, when that TW happened, none of us had that blessing whereas I'm pretty sure all of you did. Also we were pretty suicidal with about 4 or 5 EPs whereas I'm pretty sure you could afford having about 2 eps per pt and so on and so on. Not to mention Artifex has been a team for about a year now in this server; GoodGame might have a lot of old players, but the real core is split into two factions.

Anyways, keep enjoying your glory days. Starting to think they will end when server closes due to lack of pk where you don't have to bring 60+ people because you people can't resist the urge to zerg every pk.

I'm off to bed now, keep in mind I was in Artifex not long ago, so you may fool everybody else with your words, but I know how Artifex really works...
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2014, 05:06 am by L

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable

Enjoy brother =) game=fun

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
As I already said, I'm way too sleepy now to explain anything. But if it makes you happy, in that 80v80 TW, maybe numbers were even, but you should know that numbers aren't everything in TW. GoodGame only recently got their blessing like 1 or 3 days before they moved to Outcasts, when that TW happened, none of us had that blessing whereas I'm pretty sure all of you did. Also we were pretty suicidal with about 4 or 5 EPs whereas I'm pretty sure you could afford having about 2 eps per pt and so on and so on. Not to mention Artifex has been a team for about a year now in this server; GoodGame might have a lot of old players, but the real core is split into two factions.

Anyways, keep enjoying your glory days. Starting to think they will end when server closes due to lack of pk where you don't have to bring 60+ people because you people can't resist the urge to zerg every pk.

I'm off to bed now, keep in mind I was in Artifex not long ago, so you may fool everybody else with your words, but I know how Artifex really works...

Sync, Future, Artifex, Enrage, any name you call them they have done the same thing. They are 99% reliant on numbers, 0.1% know how to play their class other than being reliant on Irongaurd powders (i.e soochi quit vendetta moment they were removed from game)

They suffocate server with their zergs until it dies, then hop to the next one where everyone has run off too.

Never-Ending-Cycle.

Moment a merge happens that gives equal numbers to them and they lose once they emoquit server. zzz dumb argument

Last Edit: Oct 23, 2014, 05:20 am by Eviction

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Terrible quality but, TW that made Sync disband on Vendetta =)

Only recorded instance of it because they were so ashamed nobody recorded it and Cody left the guild before the TW even ended.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Both guilds had almost exactly the same amount of people online right before DT, what are you talking about?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Enjoy brother =) game=fun
Pm me if you want rematch =) we play for fun only ^-^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Both guilds had almost exactly the same amount of people online right before DT, what are you talking about?

We had less than 60. You had over 80. Learn to count, toots.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
We had less than 60. You had over 80. Learn to count, toots.
You obviously only had 5. Go back to obsessing over Sync.  ;)

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
Where enemy all I see is anger at game