Epic Perfect World

Lycaeum Pass [PW] *video*

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I did it for my faction, so ill post it here as well.
I am usually the one who gives bewitch books for free in world chat.
Here is a video guide. Enjoy!

Useful Tips:

~I always double check the mob to see which immunity it is. The system message can be wrong sometimes.
~The cave is random of the order of waves.
~Have holy path in the genie for a little extra speed.

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2014, 04:32 pm by Rancorous a.k.a Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I did it for my faction, so ill post it here as well.
I am usually the one who gives bewitch books for free in world chat.
Here is a video guide. Enjoy!

Useful Tips:

~I always double check the mob to see which immunity it is. The system message can be wrong sometimes.
~The cave is random of the order of waves.
~Have holy path in the genie for a little extra speed.

I tried this instance once and my mind exploded due to confusion. +1 Props for you being able to complete it flawlessly

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
heh Thanks xD

When the patch 1st came out, I went into geek mode n logged my veno n my friend's veno's to master it in 2-3 days \o/

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
It's very easy to do once you get the hang of it.
I've read the guide from PWI forums and managed to get 900-1000 points everytime since~
Lycaeum is both parts fun and infuriating lol. I do it whenever I don't feel like buying the Feral Soul Stars. The things that make it easier include putting on all of the channeling gear you own, using -ct base buffs (if you can get them - if not try and use the -ct Chocolates from Botique Forge), I leave my pet on Halt in the middle of the room to snag the foxes and I always start with the guard in the middle - it helps so I can have more time switching them later.

The system chat that pops up is such a troll, I always double-check the mobs before I change the Puffbird debuffs.

Holy Path is insanely useful, as is knowing how to stunlock for that last Tyrannosaur boss. On the Tyrannosaur I also Parasitic Nova him while he's next to the Puffbird and then I AOE so he gets ALL of the debuffs, it helps a lot.

I usually finish with 900+ credits, giving me around 50 Feral Soul Stars and a Bewitch Tiger/Squirrel Book :)

It's also now permanently embedded in my brain that Speedy Kowlins = Slow Debuff, Shadou Cubs = Armor Break, and Raving Teddies = HP Debuff.

Note: I apologise if I've repeated anything that was in your video - I'm currently running low on internet data so I can't watch it :\

Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active

Note: I apologise if I've repeated anything that was in your video - I'm currently running low on internet data so I can't watch it :\

Awe but ya....all of that was explained in the video xD

Awe but ya....all of that was explained in the video xD

I am cursing my pre-paid limited data to the high heavens right now LOL
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥