Epic Perfect World

R8 Assassin

Offline equivalent

i got 2x int on wrist and 1x on chest for like 5k ecs on my old assasins hopefully i'll have the same luck on this new one too but only if i get unbanned  :-\ :-[ :sad:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yeah man, lol. When I was trying for x3 -int on my bracers I got like the top two stats -int, then it'd be the bottom two -int, then the middle and the top -int, then I gave up.  :'(

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
-1 i am sorry dude i am useless sin in server... but i get good dph stat while reshaping 3.33 base... and now i got it both... u should farm NW and ares every week... u can get also dude like others...

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2172.0

Everything is a percentage. Kinda like the lottery. Some people win big, some people win small, and some don't win at all. It's what makes this server unique. Because the percentages of good stats are low, there is always room for improvement (Unless you have insane luck...).

I like how you try to make that sound fair.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Well, on average, for one 3.33 assassin you can make four -93 mages but -99 mage costs as much as four 3.33 sins so there's that.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well, on average, for one 3.33 assassin you can make four -93 mages but -99 mage costs as much as four 3.33 sins so there's that.
Which is nice ^-^
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
why would anyone want 3.33 assassin it is underpowered o.O

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
why would anyone want 3.33 assassin it is underpowered o.O

They do not know the art of dph

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
DPH Sin w/ GoF = Hit both primal skills and watch as enemy die

true

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
My triple wrists were 60k ec and my double top was 210k.  My ea got triple wrists with 50k ec and roughly another 50k for double top.  I'm not by any means lucky. I just farm effectively.  You should try it.  Put enough effort towards anything and you'll eventually get it.  If you don't get exactly what you want, maybe you'll get something else along the way that works.  I ended up with pretty nice chan/dph sets for ea and sin while going for int.  You don't HAVE to be a super aps sin.  Just roll till you get something usable, and work with it along the way.  After all the work people have put in for their gear, no one wants to hear anyone suggest that it should be easier.

Or if you insist that it's unfair, it's not too late to roll another class.

This^^ the struggle is real, some of my toons got good rolls quickly some got shat and still have shat, but I have learned to adapt and build up weak areas with cards bless boxes, pots, engraves etc. and LOTTTS OF FARMINGGGG and much qq at the forge ahhahhahh(the forget gods are not kind to Queen :D )
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
aps is not skill is f1 f2 : D

Offline Zakh

• Characters: Zakh
well , its QQ when i m farming 2months and i lost thousands of damas and didint get nothing and some ppl were lucky and get em fast.. but euh its unfair i guesse ...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Shortly: sin is the only class which can get that OP gear, if u paid same amount of Epic Coins... I mean $$$$$ to get gear for any other class, it wouldnt even be nearly as OP

but thats just aps sins, cotd ones are fine (yes im defending my 3* spark elimination :< )

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Some assassins have al good gears, but why is too much hard to get good gears in assassin, you need about 300k EC for to get x3 interval in chests and x3 interval in bracers, another classes just need about 10k EC for to get good gears. Can we balance this please?
Are you serious?
I've been trying to get 2Xct on chest and foot for more than year..spent like HELL a lot of EC's and still i dont get that
everything is about luck,not about the class
$y@M

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
my gear 3.33 with full r8 dragon weap and gof +10 attack lvl weap total costs:
wrists x3 - 8 tries = 800ec
chest x2 - 2 tries = 200ec (friend got it for me)
gof daggers +10 attack lvl = 1 try (same person got it)
total costs : 1100 ec you can do it bro
That's a lie!
$y@M