Epic Perfect World

second entry pass for demon chars

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-13: now they'll remove the 2nd key for sages n gonna hate this thread  :rolleyes: or just make it fair

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You know, I've never noticed this, and I probably would never have unless I got my demon EA leveled up/geared up properly.

Keep it as is.  And give demons their extra key. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Completely downer that sage cultivation would get another try at NW while demon wouldn't. That doesn't even make any sense to me anyways- is this a glitch somehow? Is it like this in official?

I don't think because you're demon/sage you should have the advtange of being able to leave a nation to go to another while the other cultivation isn't allowed to.
Everyone should get 2, both demon and sage, or even more, considering how many bugs you can experience during nw and even before while entering

pretty much just this ^
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1
EA gets multiple chances to enter, why shouldn't my veno as well.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
+1
EA gets multiple chances to enter, why shouldn't my veno as well.

It's actually beyond Agatio's control. When you picked sage, you made a contract, a blood-vow with the Lord Jesus himself to be his servant in fighting Satan's filthy minions, they said there was no way back- and they meant it. Nation war's is the devil's work, it's meant to divide us up so he may conquer us, but God knows that with loyal sage angels by his side he will only know victory.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014, 01:34 pm by Eviction

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
It's actually beyond Agatio's control. When you picked sage, you made a contact, a blood-vow with the Lord himself to be his servent in fighting Satan's filthy minions, they said there was no way back- and they meant it. Nation war's is the devil's work, it's meant to divide us up so he may conquer us, but God knows that with loyal sage angels by his side he will only know victory.

This is a good post I think.
I'm basically 40

infernchidhu

Oh my brain lagged and I misunderstood. The title is kind of misleading. :-[
Dont talk to me for 10 days brain lag specimen !

Cliché

It's actually beyond Agatio's control. When you picked sage, you made a contract, a blood-vow with the Lord Jesus himself to be his servant in fighting Satan's filthy minions, they said there was no way back- and they meant it. Nation war's is the devil's work, it's meant to divide us up so he may conquer us, but God knows that with loyal sage angels by his side he will only know victory.

Hi, can I have whatever drugs you're on?

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
My sage ep gets two, so it's not culti.
Are you perhaps confused, have you not acquired proper reading skills yet?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Are you perhaps confused, have you not acquired proper reading skills yet?

LOOOOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
my demon mage still get 2 idk what u on about