Epic Perfect World

Warning - short video vs Arti + xpe (allied?)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Was fun pk , props for not skype sigging and trying to pk like other factions.

enjoy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video.
Just wondering what makes you say Artifex and Xpendables are allies tho ? Since i recall i died once to Holliness, and nearly a 2nd one to him aswell. And i think we both know , none of the upper mentioned guilds really needs each other to fight Warning (or any other faction on EPW for all that matters).

Seemed more like 3 way pk to me lol. Inb4deleted comment.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
xpendable was only targetting me in that pk :-\

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Clearly can see in the video Holliness was attempting to kill me, much ally.

Anyway, that pk with one squad was definitely fun.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Relax no1 is attacking you guys here, you squad with xpe bm to fight vs us its all good , no1 is trying to attack you or something, just more pk like this when skype is offline and i quess everyone enjoys:)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Relax no1 is attacking you guys here, you squad with xpe bm to fight vs us its all good , no1 is trying to attack you or something, just more pk like this when skype is offline and i quess everyone enjoys:)

[00:16:46] Brade: proud moment defeating a rpk party of alts against 20-25 warning LOL

P.S.: We allways enjoy PK, it's just "funny" to see some people making comments after it or trying to look funny  :normal-3:.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
[00:16:46] Brade: proud moment defeating a rpk party of alts against 20-25 warning LOL

P.S.: We allways enjoy PK, it's just "funny" to see some people making comments after it or trying to look funny  :normal-3:.

Its so nice this P.S. is related to what Brad said since we were about 14 , oh irony

And one more thing just because you havent skype sigged during that pk doesnt mean you have to do this now on forum to make yourself look ?

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Even tho , you were over 2PT's it doesn't really matter i personally don't mind that. It could be 10 lol. Aslong as don't make non sense comments about alliances, when it was 3 ways PK that's all i said.
You can even say , you solo'ed our squad , i dont mind lol , just don't make BS about alliances to make your guild look superior or something.
Specially when all server knows Artifex and Xpendables, have been allways the biggest enemies ,per say , when it comes to PVP.

I also think you should calm down on the delete button lol you're like deleting comments within 20seconds of beeing posted , they're not offending or insulting anyone, most are simple questions.

Over 2 parties for warning only happens on Christmas  :normal-13:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Over 2 parties for warning only happens on Christmas  :normal-13:
I guess Christmas came early this year then.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
I guess Christmas came early this year then.

I guess 14 = 20+

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I guess 14 = 20+
20+ = 14  :sad: :sad:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
If you are asking yourself why your comment is not here , reasons are 4

1. You are so stupid and you prove it in every post you make that when anyone with IQ higher than egg tries to read it just want to make tripple facepalm with both hands.
2. You take this game too serious and try to qq here
3. Just lack of logic missing basic skills like counting to more than 14 or so and everything above 14 is 20+
4. I sleep and i cant control this thread :)

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
woot nice video harp..

we had 14 people vs 20 artifex/xp tryin to sandwich, we were clearly outnumbered but still managed to win against 2 best factions on server good job boys.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
I hope you ladies are at least attractive irl  :-[